Which ROM doesn't have camera issues

Search This thread

onggie

Apr 16, 2013
I am just wanting to know which ROM doesn't have camera issues, so far I have had problems with CyanogenMod and Carbon. Omni didn't have issues, but I had massive power drain with it.

Am I going to be stuck with a Samsung\Stock based ROM?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Ishara

iamnoo

Dec 29, 2012
I am just wanting to know which ROM doesn't have camera issues, so far I have had problems with CyanogenMod and Carbon. Omni didn't have issues, but I had massive power drain with it.

hi. even if we have same model I9305 according on those i read, it still has difference on camera, so i suggest you personally do a test which rom and kernel fits your phone and camera.

onggie

Apr 16, 2013
hi. even if we have same model I9305 according on those i read, it still has difference on camera, so i suggest you personally do a test which rom and kernel fits your phone and camera.

Yes seems to be a fix for the i9300 but nothing for the i9305 which is unfortunate. I haven't found a real stable solution at the moment.

Omni was as close at it came, but had Data issues (now resolved) and bad battery drain.

1Ishara

Use agni kernel . Now it has fix mod included.. also you can find separate fix from the xda thread.. searvh it i dond remember the name

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.