Best Rom & xrecovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kaylas

Nov 23, 2012
I have sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro.

Model: U20i
Firmware: 2.1-update1
Band: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
Kernel: 2.6.29 SEMCUser@SEMCHost #1
Build: 2.1.1.A.0.6

I have root right but don't have xrecovery, how to install it? ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=950324 i have read here but when don't find install busybox in titanium backup)
I need a rom with 2.3, ottimized for NO gaming but for save battery who can advise me? Don't need any useless application for example google maps, facebook, voice service etc..

dimfil

Jul 1, 2012
Athens
Yup i have install cwm

For rom?

There is no point on asking this!
It could end with lots of different opinions, as IAmNice has already said.

But, since you have already installed CWM, practically you can try different roms very quickly. After a few installations you will probably have decided what's best for you.
Then, you could just make a backup and in the future try other roms that appear without the risk to install everything "from the scratch"...

First you should try some, that runs on the stock kernel (if you are not shure what that is, then just avoid ROMs that requires a custom kernel of any kind).

ROMs are the ones in XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android Development section with title start with [ROM]...

You should focus on Gingerbread ROMs (CM7, 2.3.x). And don't try the ones that requires extra modules if they are not available. Mostly this means "older" ones. But they are often stable and fast and uses less battery :laugh:

Just to set you off on a good start:
SonyStyle - V1.1 FINAL
MiniCM7Pro - V21 (For Stock kernel)
Cyanogen Gingerbread CM7 based on MiniCM for MiniPro (v15.0)
xCyanogenPro - Gingerbread - v12
Flame.GDX ICS (2.3.7 nightly) 8/12/2011
Andread 2.2.9 Pro v9f - Andread 2.3.5 Pro v3 only 63Mb

As you start to try different roms and gets used to the process you can then unlock bootloader and install custom kernel <- wait to do this untill you feel ready and have read about other users trouble.

Last edited:

pranavml

Nov 6, 2011
Trivandrum
Go for

There is no point on asking this!
It could end with lots of different opinions, as IAmNice has already said.

But, since you have already installed CWM, practically you can try different roms very quickly. After a few installations you will probably have decided what's best for you.
Then, you could just make a backup and in the future try other roms that appear without the risk to install everything "from the scratch"...

Go fro GingerDX 2.3.7 robyn... i think it is stable but I face battery drains frequently otherwise it is nice rom

syntax.x10

Dec 1, 2012
i cannot install the CWM-Based Recovery for xperia x10 mini pro.
it says:

RecoverX doesn't detect su binaries on your device, which seems not to be rooted correctly.
To solve this problem, root your device with the specified program.

help anyone?

SmG67

May 2, 2012
i cannot install the CWM-Based Recovery for xperia x10 mini pro.
it says:

RecoverX doesn't detect su binaries on your device, which seems not to be rooted correctly.
To solve this problem, root your device with the specified program.

help anyone?

If you have flashtool, press the padlock button and follow instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts