Xperia TL Jelly Bean update live

Search This thread

d0va

Sep 3, 2010
Sony removed the upgrade completely

here whats on their website "Make sure your device has the latest software so you can enjoy optimal performance and all of its features.

Latest available software: 7.0.B.1.152

Release date: 2012-11-02"

this is BS, I wonder how long we have to wait for it now

Spectre51

Sony removed the upgrade completely

here whats on their website "Make sure your device has the latest software so you can enjoy optimal performance and all of its features.

Latest available software: 7.0.B.1.152

Release date: 2012-11-02"

this is BS, I wonder how long we have to wait for it now

Yeah I pointed out to my contact they had it listed on the site as being available so they removed it. Like I said tentative date is March 7th. That's when it was supposed to release in the first place.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z

Reactions: The Primordial One

rfg13

Nov 13, 2010
Montreal
Yeah I pointed out to my contact they had it listed on the site as being available so they removed it. Like I said tentative date is March 7th. That's when it was supposed to release in the first place.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z

I'm with Fido and just dowloaded JB 489 over the air. need your advice, if I install it will I lose my rooting or not, and in what folder Sony T saves the downloaded file? thx

iceman99393

Apr 10, 2010
Still not live I take it? Kinda ridiculous I went back to the tl for the supposive update that some claim to have. Yet nothing.

Sent from my LT30at using xda app-developers app

ebaul

Mar 7, 2008
York
Just got word it is being pushed back till March 12th. Couldn't get a reason as to why.

Xperia™ T

Note: You may already have the latest software, depending on the date of purchase. Software updates are released at different times depending on network provider and country. That’s why we can’t give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your phone.
Up to date?

Make sure your device has the latest software so you can enjoy optimal performance and all of its features.

Latest available software: 9.1.A.0.489

Release date: 2013-02-07

How to find your device’s current software version:
Settings -> About phone -> Build number / version
The latest Android software version from Sony including Jelly Bean is now available for your Xperia™ smartphone.

There are many new features in this upgrade for your Xperia™ smartphone; some examples are:

Updated, more intuitive versions of Sony Media apps: WALKMAN, Album and Movies
Lets you view and access all your photos, videos and tunes in one place.
Increased options for personalization
A revamped home screen experience for handling widgets, apps and shortcuts… With up to 7 desktop panes, widgets that auto-resize and actionable notifications, you have complete flexibility to create the interface you want / need with a few simple touches!
Improved app organization and search
Application tray sorting is that bit breezier – just press and hold on any app – move, add it to your desktop or create a folder within the tray by dropping it on top of another! We’ve also added a new search function within the application tray that makes it easy to locate your local apps.
Improved camera functionality
More intuitive viewfinder with the addition of auto scene setting, and the option to switch between front and back camera with a single touch.
Google Now
Combining the power of Google search and user profiling, Google Now helps you accomplish daily tasks more efficiently. Learn more about Google Now.

Check for updates

abusedcloth

Apr 20, 2011
Long Beach
Xperia™ T

Note: You may already have the latest software, depending on the date of purchase. Software updates are released at different times depending on network provider and country. That’s why we can’t give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your phone.
Up to date?

Make sure your device has the latest software so you can enjoy optimal performance and all of its features.

Latest available software: 9.1.A.0.489

Release date: 2013-02-07

How to find your device’s current software version:
Settings -> About phone -> Build number / version
The latest Android software version from Sony including Jelly Bean is now available for your Xperia™ smartphone.

There are many new features in this upgrade for your Xperia™ smartphone; some examples are:

Updated, more intuitive versions of Sony Media apps: WALKMAN, Album and Movies
Lets you view and access all your photos, videos and tunes in one place.
Increased options for personalization
A revamped home screen experience for handling widgets, apps and shortcuts… With up to 7 desktop panes, widgets that auto-resize and actionable notifications, you have complete flexibility to create the interface you want / need with a few simple touches!
Improved app organization and search
Application tray sorting is that bit breezier – just press and hold on any app – move, add it to your desktop or create a folder within the tray by dropping it on top of another! We’ve also added a new search function within the application tray that makes it easy to locate your local apps.
Improved camera functionality
More intuitive viewfinder with the addition of auto scene setting, and the option to switch between front and back camera with a single touch.
Google Now
Combining the power of Google search and user profiling, Google Now helps you accomplish daily tasks more efficiently. Learn more about Google Now.

Check for updates

Isn't that just for Xperia T?

Gasai Yuno

May 11, 2011
Rausu

streetsmart999

Nov 9, 2010
New Jersey
The earlier Leak/Build or whatever Sony Posted had some issues... I was one the first ones to download and install. (see in first page for my comment). My wife's phone is TL (Brand new from At&T, Not Re-Fub) The only thing she had on that phone was about 10 Mp3 and Skype installed.. That is all. As I updated the phone it had weird problems like lock screen disappeared many tiny issues..lots of Lag. Then I had to do factory Reset, wipe cache etc to get it back to normal. May be that's the reason they pulled it back. Cos I have enough experience with playing with my phones... I was able to help (myself) getting out of the problem (if you know what I mean :)). But not all common customer can do all that.

that's my 2 cents.

Tae.One

Sep 15, 2011
The earlier Leak/Build or whatever Sony Posted had some issues... I was one the first ones to download and install. (see in first page for my comment). My wife's phone is TL (Brand new from At&T, Not Re-Fub) The only thing she had on that phone was about 10 Mp3 and Skype installed.. That is all. As I updated the phone it had weird problems like lock screen disappeared many tiny issues..lots of Lag. Then I had to do factory Reset, wipe cache etc to get it back to normal. May be that's the reason they pulled it back. Cos I have enough experience with playing with my phones... I was able to help (myself) getting out of the problem (if you know what I mean :)). But not all common customer can do all that.

that's my 2 cents.

I mentioned earlier that the symptoms seemed liked there was a P1 bug.

amhatter

Sep 1, 2012
Erwin

Top Liked Posts