[Mod] Sprint Gtab-SM-T217S Working Hotspot

Search This thread

wmatheney

Oct 25, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
How do I turn it on? I don't see any setting. Note: I just installed Goodness deodexed rom. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

emod0705

Oct 12, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Hey benny... Can you set up a odex version for those of us who have really wonky tabs that won't run deodexed? Thanks.. Lol

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

benny3

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH
Hey benny... Can you set up a odex version for those of us who have really wonky tabs that won't run deodexed? Thanks.. Lol

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes i will, PM me if its not here soon. Lately its like i forgot i even have this tablet with so much other stuff going on...lol

emod0705

Oct 12, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Thank you sir... For everything you do.. I'm out of town so I'll check back in the next few days.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

benny3

Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH
Thank you sir... For everything you do.. I'm out of town so I'll check back in the next few days.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Well i have a big problem now. I took the OTA and it updated the Aboot and now i cant flash the old aboot and my tab is screwed unless someone can pull these for me

aboot.mbn
sbl1.mbn
sbl2.mbn
sbl3.mbn

graffix31

Oct 9, 2011
Boston
Well i have a big problem now. I took the OTA and it updated the Aboot and now i cant flash the old aboot and my tab is screwed unless someone can pull these for me

aboot.mbn
sbl1.mbn
sbl2.mbn
sbl3.mbn

If no one does by tonight I will. Just loaded up your remedy rom and am loving it. Hope you will continue to develop for our tab.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

benny3

Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH
Your not looking for the updated files right? You want pre update?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yes pre-update. The OTA updated the aboot with a knox bootloader and when i tried flashing back to the pre OTA firmware it screwed up my tab. So if i can get those partitions i hope to do some magic...lol

tones160

May 23, 2013
Connecticut
Got me the $5 a month plan so i wouldnt be needing this lol. I'm using the hotspot straight from my phone to connect my T217. You happen to have someone sort of a hack i can by pass the 1gb limit in date without connecting thorugh wifi? lol Long shot but who knows! ^_^

Yes pre-update. The OTA updated the aboot with a knox bootloader and when i tried flashing back to the pre OTA firmware it screwed up my tab. So if i can get those partitions i hope to do some magic...lol
Did you ever get these file's? If not do you still need them? I have been rooted since I got my Tab so I haven't received an OTA I am still on the MH9 Rom. Let me know if you want them still

Greek81

Feb 24, 2012
Does this mod work for 4.4? I tried and it doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts