Jul 17, 2011
Amazon Fire TV
Realme GT Neo 2
New update on the play store
Featuring
Location based boot animation
My device got a bird circling the M logo

I'll try to extract the animation.

Edit :- boot animation attached in case some one wants. 2 animations are available right now.
Fall & Spring.
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• moodles.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 187
Last edited:

xips

Feb 29, 2012
Nexus 7
Moto G
Boot animations are done by artists not coders. Boot animation updates are a strong indicator Motorola has not cast the G into a "it's done" status. I am enjoying the ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldeneagle1972

Andaho

Mar 2, 2010
To restore the old boot animation, uninstall the Motorola Boot Services update

Then replace the bootanimation.zip in /data/local/moodle (5mb) with the one sitting in /system/media (9mb)

I seem to be stuck on the football animation and can't get rid of it. My girlfriend also has a moto G and hers automatically went back to the original animation... The thing is, I hate football! :rolleyes:

I tried disabling motorola boot services, and it asked me if I wanted to uninstall updates, so I said yes... but that didn't get rid of it. so I reactivated it, and let it update again, but I'm still stuck with football.

Is the football animation supposed to be gone yet? (like it is on my girlfriend's moto G)

I'm not rooted, so I don't seem to have access to /data (it's just an empty folder in ES file explorer). but in system/media, the bootanimation.zip contains only the original one! - but when I reboot, the football one plays! How can I get rid of it???

UPDATE:

I was finally able to get rid of it, details are here: http://xdaforums.com/moto-g/help/moto-g-football-animation-supposed-to-t2824932

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    People here seem to have security issues. It is a boot screen for god's sake.

Google owns 6% of Lenovo which owns Motorola. Google is one of the largest shareholder of Lenovo. There, you guys happy?
    can someone record a video of new boot animations, please?

Here you are.
    New update on the play store
    Featuring
    Location based boot animation
    My device got a bird circling the M logo

I'll try to extract the animation.

Edit :- boot animation attached in case some one wants. 2 animations are available right now.
    Fall & Spring.
    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Well I just updated my Motorola Boot Services and it has a whole new animation, which is awesome by the way. This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FNoeH2PtK8

But just wondering, I read somewhere else that there is a POWERED by Android while booting now too but since I flashed a different boot image due to unlocking the bootloader, it didn't update on mine. Could anyone pick it up and share?
    Here you go.View attachment 2661984
    You mean the splash screen? this one? sol.png
    Made a GIF preview,sorry for the resolution.View attachment 2661986
    I think it's a Fools Day trick,could be reverted back soon.