SD Card mounting

Search This thread

michaelnhf

Apr 10, 2009
Just checking to see if anyone is having the same problem as me. Everytime I restart my phone I have to mount my sd card in order for it to show up and be used. Why doesn't it automount? I am s-off with the latest Global ICS RUU. any help guys

thanks!

Reactions: couchmonkey

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
Just checking to see if anyone is having the same problem as me. Everytime I restart my phone I have to mount my sd card in order for it to show up and be used. Why doesn't it automount? I am s-off with the latest Global ICS RUU. any help guys

thanks!

i havent came across this before. but try this.

turn off phone
remove card
turn on phone
turn off phone again
place card into sd slot
turn on phone

thanks!

No, you're not alone. Also on the new firmware running a post-RUU ROM. Also experiencing the need to manually remount sdcard2 after reboot. I suppose I will try all these things before I flash another ROM. Not worth the aggravation now.

Sent into the innertubes from my Arnova 10 G2.

cbrown245

Aug 21, 2010
Cleveland
This is not caused by the new ruu , I'm still on the old firmware and I get this problem all the time . I just dirty flash the Rom and it puts a bandaid on the problem .

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

michaelnhf

Apr 10, 2009
I ran the .2 ruu and have been fine since

Sent from my Rezound using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks!