[ROM][CM7]'REVOLUTiON Ultimate V2'[Xperia Edition][16.11.2012][FireKernel]

Search This thread

keylocker

Updates & Reviews About this ROM

Why isn't there any Update for this ROM? It would be good to see someone(User of this ROM) posting reviews(UI, Performance, Smoothness & Battery Life) about this ROM. I have tried the Theme in this ROM separately and finally found this ROM which has the Theme i loved in it. Just looking out for the Reviews before i could try this ROM on my Lovely Ace:laugh:

omega_warrior

Feb 10, 2013
Kolkata
Why isn't there any Update for this ROM? It would be good to see someone(User of this ROM) posting reviews(UI, Performance, Smoothness & Battery Life) about this ROM. I have tried the Theme in this ROM separately and finally found this ROM which has the Theme i loved in it. Just looking out for the Reviews before i could try this ROM on my Lovely Ace:laugh:

Review coming up on my Review Thread tomorow. Stay Tuned...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

omega_warrior

Feb 10, 2013
Kolkata

Reviewed on my Review Thread. Index Thread HERE.

Reactions: keylocker

Venomous Viper 119

Oct 21, 2012
Bidadi
www.themythace.com
I'm not dead...at the moment I'm busy can start working on the update only at the end of this month !! Come on guys give me time have life outside xda too !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Of course, of course, it's an old dialogue many devs say :D We respect your privacy brother. Come back when you're free, we'll always support you.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

omega_warrior

Feb 10, 2013
Kolkata
Can I port it to galaxy mini-i GT-S5570I (tassve)?

Please and thanks to you

If the op does not respond, you can PM @KranTi . This is his work... The op was changed to update the rom, but that never happened. Later R3V0LUT!0N-X Rom was compiled by me, which you can say is an updated version of this ROM.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts