[ROM][24 March] BinDroid RUNMED2.5 V1.6 FINAL [Sense3.5][Unity Kernel] Online

Search This thread
L

LiquidSmokeX64

So is this rom REALLY any good compared to the other 3.5 roms?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

L

LiquidSmokeX64

Yeah I'm on ukb 3.0.1 atm but was just curious

Sent from my vivow using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does it support GSM???

There is an option to switch between GSM & CDMA
    Willing to give it a try, but one question.... which rom is for the Dinc2?

The post above yours. RUNMED2.5 V1.2
    How would I use this unity kernel on another rom? besides moving the boot.img over, that works but WiFi doesn't...

• Kernel is located in Boot.img , also Kernel components are located in system \ lib \ module ,if the rom is multi devices rom then kernel path is devices \ { your device name } \ system \ lib \ module , (Module is the kernel folder and you need to replace the existing , in the rom zip replace the module folder and flash it ) . Also for multi devices rom take the Boot.img for your specific device under " devices "

• Wifi error occures when there is a mismatch for the kernel , ( you installed the rom with a module folder for another kernel different than the one inside boot.img ) , also folder system \ etc is related to Wifi !! but need knowledge to modify it

• Better to super wipe ( not wipe all user date ) before installing rom zip to format the old Boot.img
    Thanks for your comment, but it didn't answer the question. Is it for the Incredible 2 or not, if not then it needs to get removed from this Thread. Just trying to help others is all, because It didn't work for my Incredible 2. Thanks.

YES. It is for Incredible 2. EvDo is another term for 3g. As for your wifi issues? No idea.
    Ok so this Rom is dope and I love the theme it comes with, but I would like to request a couple things be done with the theme if possible?

Sense Dock:
    - selection color overlay is still default green. Any plans to match the theme color?
    Phone:
    - When you type numbers to search for a contact the highlighted color is burgundy. Would like it to match theme blue color as well.
    Additional Theme Requests:
    - Theme Google Music
    - Theme Google Search Bar

It's just a few quarks in it and the perfectionist in me is causing me to notice them all the time. They may have been intentionally left that way, but I'm not sure. If you can do em, Great! :D If not, its coo man. Sick Rom non-the-less. Runs nice and smooth and looks good doin it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

All Sense3.5 parts Can't be skinned yet, HTC locked those in m10 files.
    They are working hard here on xda to crack the m10 files.
    Burgrandy only shows if you selected a SKIN, not on default.

Will look in the 2 apps for skinning...
    Always welcome to say what Apps can/need to be done.