[Q] installing... CRONMOD

Search This thread

Boudz78

Sep 15, 2012
Beirut
Okay So I Really Hate Script's,,But i Thought Of giving A Try on The Cronmod Script First Thing I Did is Flashing Rafa's Kernel with init.d supported installed it fine..:) but heres the first time i make my SD 2nd partition so I Went Straight to CWM (i have 2GB SD CARD)went to advance And Press Partition SD CARD or Sumthing like that.. Chose 508MB and swap 64MB then After that i Flashed The Script Successfully But After Rebooting I Don't See ANY change in my Phone's Storage ..........................Am i Doing something wrong ?? Please Help!!

Thanks in
Advance
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

soumik shah

Apr 21, 2012
www.droidgyaan.in
Okay So I Really Hate Script's,,But i Thought Of giving A Try on The Cronmod Script First Thing I Did is Flashing Rafa's Kernel with init.d supported installed it fine..:) but heres the first time i make my SD 2nd partition so I Went Straight to CWM (i have 2GB SD CARD)went to advance And Press Partition SD CARD or Sumthing like that.. Chose 508MB and swap 64MB then After that i Flashed The Script Successfully But After Rebooting I Don't See ANY change in my Phone's Storage ..........................Am i Doing something wrong ?? Please Help!!

Thanks in
Advance
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I ha the same problem while making partitions for linking apps via link2sd but made partition later via mini partition tool and it worked so try that ... but have no idea about cronmod script l.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium

Sahaj Jain

Oct 8, 2012
Lucknow
Link2SD partition Works with me.. But Cronmod script dont? WTF
Cronmod works for me, i got almost 100 user apps and 20mb internal occupied :laugh: and I also made partition with Minitool partiton wizard, followed this tutorial :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cygl0qZnbaM
since you have already made a partition you will see 2 partitions, just right-click delete on both of them and create new partition of fat32 and follow the tutorial and dont put label ext2, put sd-ext. :) See my first post here (post #3) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=34120404 :laugh:

Last edited:

soumik shah

Apr 21, 2012
www.droidgyaan.in
Cronmod works for me, i got almost 100 user apps and 20mb internal occupied :laugh: and I also made partition with Minitool partiton wizard, followed this tutorial :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cygl0qZnbaM
since you have already made a partition you will see 2 partitions, just right-click delete on both of them and create new partition of fat32 and follow the tutorial and dont put label ext2, put sd-ext. :) See my first post here (post #3) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=34120404 :laugh:

What about the imei problem many people got after flashing this?has it been resolved? You had any problems while flashing it?

Sahaj Jain

Oct 8, 2012
Lucknow
What about the imei problem many people got after flashing this?has it been resolved? You had any problems while flashing it?

Yes it has been fixed. It is mentioned on the thread and also how to backup imei. So you can try this script. It is working perfectly for me :D

Sent from my Galaxy Ace i using xda premium

soumik shah

Apr 21, 2012
www.droidgyaan.in
Yes it has been fixed. It is mentioned on the thread and also how to backup imei. So you can try this script. It is working perfectly for me :D

Sent from my Galaxy Ace i using xda premium

So now even I want to try it... We have to make 1 partition of ext2/3/4 and then wipe data/sd ext and then flash this script. Am I right till here?
And there are three files there we have to flash any one file of cronmod unofficail by stryke and have to flash sd2ext also? :confused:

Sahaj Jain

Oct 8, 2012
Lucknow
So now even I want to try it... We have to make 1 partition of ext2/3/4 and then wipe data/sd ext and then flash this script. Am I right till here?
And there are three files there we have to flash any one file of cronmod unofficail by stryke and have to flash sd2ext also? :confused:

Yes, Make ext partition and flash Cronmod script, just follow every instructions in the Cronmod thread