[Q] Signal looses completely from HSPA to EDGE

Search This thread
Aug 16, 2014
Hi, bought the xperia Z2 a week back. In my room I get good signal. Sometimes HSPA + but when i go down floor to to the dining area (where i have been seeing poor signal) the Z2 looses it signal then comes back to EDGE after half a minute. My old phone Iphones 4s, HTC One when it lose HSPA signal it goes back to EDGE.

My network setting is on 4G preferred. I have put it on WCDMA preferred still the same problem. On the same network i carried a Iphone 5 and the Xperia Z2, the z2 dropped but the iphone signal stays.

Any way to fix it? or whats causing the problem?

Last edited:

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Hi, bought the xperia Z2 a week back. In my room I get good signal. Sometimes HSPA + but when i go down floor to to the dining area (where i have been seeing poor signal) the Z2 looses it signal then comes back to EDGE after half a minute. My old phone Iphones 4s, HTC One when it lose HSPA signal it goes back to EDGE.

My network setting is on 4G preferred. I have put it on WCDMA preferred still the same problem. On the same network i carried a Iphone 5 and the Xperia Z2, the z2 dropped but the iphone signal stays.

Any way to fix it? or whats causing the problem?

sony has taken note of mobile band issues, should be fixed in upcoming updates