Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing

Search This thread

Megaflop666

May 17, 2014
Insanity
Mega - I just downloaded and flashed openrecovery-twrp-2.8.1.0-hltetmo-4.4.img, unticked auto reboot, then when it was done I tried booting directly into recovery and the same thing:
RECOVERY BOOTING...
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit: recovery

After about 5 seconds, it just boots normally back into kitkat. any other ideas I can possibly try?
If you downloaded the IMG file you can't Odin that. You need to fastboot IMG files.

Assuming you have adb/fastboot already on your computer, rename the file to "recovery.img" and place the IMG file in your fastboot directory, plug your phone into your computer, open up a terminal window/command prompt and type: don't type the , just hit enter.

adb devices

[you should see your phone, if you do type:]

adb reboot-bootloader

[After it reboots into the bootloader, type:]

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

[It will tell you if it's successful, if it is, use your volume up and down buttons to find recovery and press power to reboot into recomethod.]

You may also try downloading the twrp app from the play store and having it flash the IMG file for you. I hear it works well, I've not used that method.

Last edited:
Reactions: eesco719

eesco719

Aug 11, 2008
When trying the ADB/Fastboot method, I ended up with adb telling me "waiting for device" after going into download mode through ADB, and nothing. Using the TWRP app from the playstore however, I have successfully installed TWRP now. Thanks a lot Mega!

Cylaux

Dec 15, 2014
Nothing works

I have the same issue

1. Phone Boots up
2. Phone Vibrates
3. Top Left Corner

RECOVERY

Download mode won't work and Connecting to the computer doesn't help neither

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20141215175137585.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20141215175137585.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 223

Waseemknaish

Dec 23, 2014
galaxy s5 recovery is not seandroid enforcing

I am have a problem with my phone I attempted to root it and all it does now is show the message recovery is not seandroid enforcing its bothering the heck out of me it a brand new phone plz plz help btw I bought it off of amazon

lanman31337

Aug 19, 2008
Good people. I was one of those who was having issues at first with the recovery. Before you begin, verify the version of Android that you are running. Those who are Tmobile 4.4.2, do a quick search for the kitkat CM Recovery (I can't post links yet). Reboot into recovery, it'll format the /cache then reboot. Boot into recovery again, then load your supersu from the root of the device. Enjoy.

Hopefully it attached, and if it did, rock it.

Attachments

• n9005-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7-kk(0125).tar
    12.3 MB · Views: 139

Megaflop666

May 17, 2014
Insanity
I am have a problem with my phone I attempted to root it and all it does now is show the message recovery is not seandroid enforcing its bothering the heck out of me it a brand new phone plz plz help btw I bought it off of amazon
If you have a custom recovery, it will say that. Is it only booting to that screen? How were you trying to root it? What device? Etc... Need details to fix things.

azhardars

Oct 11, 2014
Note 3 N9005 Recovey mode not getting enabled.

Samsung Note 3 LTE N9005
Dear Friends,

I am unable to backup my ROM as its not giving the option of backup or restore. I have to install lollipop.
I have rooted the fone already.
please suggest.

thereassaad

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 22, 2013
Bierut
Samsung Note 3 LTE N9005
Dear Friends,

I am unable to backup my ROM as its not giving the option of backup or restore. I have to install lollipop.
I have rooted the fone already.
please suggest.

Do u flash twrp or philz recovery if yes then u can backup by custom recovery

HAPPY NEW YEAR From thereassaad to ALL

azhardars

Oct 11, 2014
Thank you sir.
Can you please tell me the steps if convinient.
Actually i want to take backup of my rom before installinIMG-20141231-WA0000.jpgg lollipop.
but when i press vol+power+home key i get the options image attached.
i am not getting the backup and restore option.
also twrp is not working for me.
if you can get me through thisIMG-20141231-WA0000.jpg

i ha
Do u flash twrp or philz recovery if yes then u can backup by custom recovery

HAPPY NEW YEAR From thereassaad to ALL

Megaflop666

May 17, 2014
Insanity
Thank you sir.
Can you please tell me the steps if convinient.
Actually i want to take backup of my rom before installinView attachment 3089954g lollipop.
but when i press vol+power+home key i get the options image attached.
i am not getting the backup and restore option.
also twrp is not working for me.
if you can get me through thisView attachment 3089954

i ha

It all depends on what method you're using to install twrp. The easiest way would be too download the twrp app from the play store and let it install it for you.

dalal.mohammed

Sep 26, 2015
recovery is not seandroid enforcing

while upgrading Samsung note 3 sprint using CWM recovery ,I am not able to reboot it.It is always getting restarted and the following message is flashing on screen
"recovery is not seandroid enforcing".
Any solutions????

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Could be wrong recovery. Are you sure it's the correct 1 for sprint?.(I guess it's N900s?). Also depends on android version.

Sent from my SM-G925F

Peiteman

May 6, 2015
Hi so I had the same message come up but I was already rooted. It showed up after I tried to install CWM with Rome Manager. I really would like to not lose all the data on my phone. Any solutions?

Megaflop666

May 17, 2014
Insanity
Hi so I had the same message come up but I was already rooted. It showed up after I tried to install CWM with Rome Manager. I really would like to not lose all the data on my phone. Any solutions?
This is a normal message for custom recovery. Did your device boot into recovery for you?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all Xda members, I think I need some help with rooting Galaxy Note 3 [N9005XXUDMJ7[ because I am having some problems which makes me very very sick :( While everybody with this phone root easily I am stuck at the start screen and it does not boot.In this screen It says

RECOVERY BOOTING...

I've used Odin 1.85 to CF Auto Root this device. It says "PASS" on the program , but after the device stucks on the screen I mentioned above .It does not boot after that ; nothing loads too.

I really need someone to save me from this .

Use this older file on odin.
    It's said pass so it's complete. Either use the older version hey_joe has posted and untick auto reboot. Or try this way >

Once it's rooted and said pass. Turn the phone off, and try and go into recovery then reboot the device. It should boot into Android.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hello all Xda members, I think I need some help with rooting Galaxy Note 3 [N9005XXUDMJ7[ because I am having some problems which makes me very very sick :( While everybody with this phone root easily I am stuck at the start screen and it does not boot.In this screen It says

RECOVERY BOOTING...

I've used Odin 1.85 to CF Auto Root this device. It says "PASS" on the program , but after the device stucks on the screen I mentioned above .It does not boot after that ; nothing loads too.

I really need someone to save me from this .
    Man do I owe you guys a drink, I signed up just now, just so I could tell you that too!!

I had the exact same issue as strawberry cake and I thought my phone was toast!

Just redid all the steps with the older file, and I have a phone again, a more sweaty brow too...

I wasn't sure if I had signed up before and it took me a while to figure out that I hadn't, and some of them captcha's are ****ing difficult to read!!

But I was determined to get on here and say a thank you to you guys for your most excellent advice.

Although now that I've done that I see I need to enter more captchas just to post, I could be here a while at this rate.

In any case, thank you hey_joe and radicalisto.

Also if anyone else comes across this problem all I did was follow the advice in hey_joe's thread and got my phone back...
    do you mean i have to reflash my ROM and import this my-n9005.pit ( or zip ) file in PIT together ?

Yes you have to reflash the german firmware by using odin, on the top portion of odin there is a pit slot where you have to load the pit file ( just like loading the german firmware on ap/pda slot ). Don't forget to tick repartition in the option area. You will also need to root the phone again after flashing the firmware.