Help with s4 4.3 arctic blue model XXUEMK9

Search This thread

ubermorgan

Mar 31, 2014
Just after some advice please guys. I just bought an s4 ( in australia ). 1.9 processor and the usuall other stuff but this s4 is the arctic blue model with 16gb internal storage.

I can't find enough consistant information about this model on the forums. I couldn't even find the corresponding firmware for the phone on samsung website so i checked if there was an update for the phone....there was and i downloaded. The below are the new details for the phone. All i want to do is root the phone and remove as much bloatware as possible without downloading any roms or any boot animations etc etc.

1) Where can i get the corresponding samsung firmware?
2) What's the safest root method for this device?

Model number GT-19505
Baseband version 19505XXUEMK9

Kernel version
3.4.0-2082040
Se.infra@sep-126#1
Thu nov 21 15:13:46KST
Build number JSS15j.i9505XXUEMK9
SE for android status
Enforcing
SEPF_GT-i9505-4.3-0014

Thanks kindly for your patience

Last edited:
Just after some advice please guys. I just bought an s4 ( in australia ). 1.9 processor and the usuall other stuff but this s4 is the arctic blue model with 16gb internal storage.

I can't find enough consistant information about this model on the forums. I couldn't even find the corresponding firmware for the phone on samsung website so i checked if there was an update for the phone....there was and i downloaded. The below are the new details for the phone. All i want to do is root the phone and remove as much bloatware as possible without downloading any roms or any boot animations etc etc.

1) Where can i get the corresponding samsung firmware?
2) What's the safest root method for this device?

Model number GT-19505
Baseband version 19505XXUEMK9

Kernel version
3.4.0-2082040
Se.infra@sep-126#1
Thu nov 21 15:13:46KST
Build number JSS15j.i9505XXUEMK9
SE for android status
Enforcing
SEPF_GT-i9505-4.3-0014

Thanks kindly for your patience

Hi mate,

for the firmware check here for the official stock firmware for your country and operator

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/

Optus , telestra , vodafone and XSA for unbranded

for rooting use towelroot it will not trip you knox warranty bit

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2783157