AngryGPS instructions

Search This thread

mrhaley30705

Mar 12, 2011
North Georgia
Does anyone know hope to use angry gps? Lbtest I could use slightly, but I havent even figured out how to open this.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

silentheero

Dec 8, 2010
+1Trying to access it too. When I run it, it takes me directly to the Location and Security Settings. Woo, but not what I am looking for.

vunuts

May 20, 2010
Virginia Beach, Va.
Since I use LauncherPro, I create a shortcut on my homescreen for LauncherPro activities and select AngryGPS>com.android.angryGPS.AngryGPS and it opens up just like LBS test mode. There might be an easier way to access it, or different ways to access it on different launchers, but this works for me.

mrhaley30705

Mar 12, 2011
North Georgia
After playing around with it on adw, stock tw from juwes and sony arc launcher, its the same to create a shortcut for both.
(long press)> shortcut> activities> angry gps> first one in menu.

Soccer_Dad

Jan 5, 2011
Montevideo
You type it into the phone browser (or make a shortcut) - it's the same as in Froyo: *#3214789650#.

As to what to do when you are inside... Still figuring that out.

vunuts

May 20, 2010
Virginia Beach, Va.
Once you open it up, it's exactly like LBSTestmode.... Open it, got to settings and you can mess around with the general settings and the SUPL settings until you find the config that works best for you.
I haven't had to change mine at all, I just use whatever settings were in place and I've been getting 10 second locks with 6-8 satellites within 5 meter accuracy and spot on tracking.

mrhaley30705

Mar 12, 2011
North Georgia
After playing around with it on adw, stock tw from juwes and sony arc launcher, its the same to create a shortcut for both.
(long press)> shortcut> activities> angry gps> first one in menu.

Edit for ADW INSTRUCTIONS:
Long press home screen
Choose Custom shortcut
Press Pick your activity
Activities
AngryGps
Choose first Angry gps

chappatti

Sep 3, 2007
Does anyone know hope to use angry gps? Lbtest I could use slightly, but I havent even figured out how to open this.

The easiest way surprisingly is just to download and install Launcher pro........NO YOU DONT USE THE launcher, but it adds the activities shortcut to any launcher..........Figured out that the hard way.

astroZ0MB1E

Nov 16, 2011
Another way to get access to a lot of things like this is to use the app SGS Toolbox. It gives you access to things like the GPS menu and selecting data networks. I use it because I dont want an extra shortcut just to adjust GPS settings every once and a while.

Top Liked Posts