AOSPA JellyBean

Which feature do you want in next update?

• Colored tiles (BAKED)

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Power widget (CM)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Lockscreen targets (CM)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

tafo

Dec 8, 2008
Beirut
Hi guys..i really liked this rom. Smooth and running well.. however, the issue with the camera that when i turn on the front cam, the cam force close! So far i didnt faced any gray pic as before
Thank u and best regards

xzzz9097

Apr 16, 2010
Mountain View
Are you running last version? If not, download it from OP and dirty flash over (only wipe cache and dalvik). I fixed this bug in the latest build.

tafo

Dec 8, 2008
Beirut
Are you running last version? If not, download it from OP and dirty flash over (only wipe cache and dalvik). I fixed this bug in the latest build.

Yes bro..the latest rom(march 16) coming from sense rom.. will reflash with full wipe and check again:)

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Yes bro..the latest rom(march 16) coming from sense rom.. will reflash with full wipe and check again:)

I did full wipe and reinstall the rom, same issue, I noticed that when I turn on the front cam, there is no problem, the issue only occurs if the my face shown in the front cam( no recording .. just turning on the cam) then it will freeze and pop up message "unfortunetly, Gallary has stopped".. if I turned on the front cam and preview anything other than faces.. its running well!! weired

mat226

Oct 6, 2007
Nothing Phone 2
Usb mass storage

Hi, @First thank you for your greate rom...
how to connect my phone as a mass storage to my pc? i connect it to my pc but nothing happend!

Rkappa

Mar 2, 2011
Milan
R: [ROM][4.2.2][UMS][PARANOIDANDROID_3.10][GCC-O3.Graphite][17MAR]

I've got no problem with camera, except the fact that i've got 2 camera apps in drawer. Is it normal or something goes wrong during flash? Anyway, 0 FC's atm also with front camera.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

xzzz9097

Apr 16, 2010
Mountain View
Hi, @First thank you for your greate rom...
how to connect my phone as a mass storage to my pc? i connect it to my pc but nothing happend!

With the phone connected to PC, open status bar. You'll see "USB Archive" or something like this. Tap it and in the new window touch the only button "Enable USB Archive". That's it. Your PC will mount the "HTC STORAGE" Volume, just like in recovey.

@others Yes, there are two Camera icons. I'm working on it, but in the meantime you can hide one (both work) with you favourite custom launcher. Thanks for feedback!

Reactions: Rkappa

mat226

Oct 6, 2007
Nothing Phone 2
With the phone connected to PC, open status bar. You'll see "USB Archive" or something like this. Tap it and in the new window touch the only button "Enable USB Archive". That's it. Your PC will mount the "HTC STORAGE" Volume, just like in recovey.

@others Yes, there are two Camera icons. I'm working on it, but in the meantime you can hide one (both work) with you favourite custom launcher. Thanks for feedback!

Nothing appear when i connect my phone to pc :rolleyes:

AgoeZ

Mar 28, 2011
Jakarta
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][UMS][PARANOIDANDROID_3.10][GCC-O3.Graphite][17MAR]

This ROM is top notch. Too bad not everyone dare to flash it. :p

Great work mate! ;)

My Homescreen:

qubejyra.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ONE!

May 13, 2012
got a lil problem. with this rom network refuses to go into HSPA connection. it shows always the 3G or the E icon. even if i set it on only wcdma it stays on 3G. never had that issue before on any othe rom and i flashed a lot.

krish_kc89

Sep 4, 2011
banglore

got a lil problem. with this rom network refuses to go into HSPA connection. it shows always the 3G or the E icon. even if i set it on only wcdma it stays on 3G. never had that issue before on any othe rom and i flashed a lot.

Most probably it shows 3g when u don't use active data....when ur using data n uplink n downlink it'll automatically switch to hspa... If its idle it'll show 3g...or may be problem with icon...check speeds ull know exactly mate

typed on ****1x™*****

Reactions: ONE!

Dark Witch

Dec 17, 2008
San Jose

Quick question is there any way to auto hide the status bar when we are in a game or app

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

xzzz9097

Apr 16, 2010
Mountain View
System settings > Hybrid properties > Tools > Tick "Expert Mode", then Apps > -chose your app- > Slide to "Extras" > Enable "Expand"
HSPA seems an issue, working on it...

Reactions: Dark Witch

Hardware button backlight is not turning on . Just once after booting. Any ideas?

Also no notification led, only if charging.
PA is very cool ROM btw. Hope few bugs will be ironed out.

Can also turn the button backlight briefly if I set setting/advanced/disable button backlight on and off again.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: jpascal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ____AOSPA JellyBean____

htc_one_x_template7tuov.png

Built from source, based on AOSP
    Compiled with GCC 4.9 from SaberMod and Linaro String routines optimizations

Features: HALO, Hardware keys remapping from CM under Settings > Toolbars, Colored quick settings, Lockscreen ring and notification shortcuts, Power widget, One X Settings, no more 0 folder on sdcard, USB Mass Storage, NCX kernel & more.
    Kernel source by n3ocortex https://github.com/n3ocort3x/endeavoru_3.14

Please test and report problems! If you like my job, buy https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edge.drawer and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edge.wifirecoveryreloaded&hl=it to keep it alive

Flash boot.img from ROM zip, then erase fastboot cache
    Install these ROM and GAPPS, wipe cache and dalvik (full wipe is recommended when coming from another rom)

3.65 (Android 4.2) stable. Everything works.
    http://d-h.st/lNd
    http://d-h.st/ry7

3.99 (Android 4.3). Everything should work.
    http://d-h.st/Jqx
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip

CHANGELOG
    08NOV-Removed multiwindow as it was a bit unstable, added Active Notifications and Notification Shortcuts with floating option(you can find them in Settings > Toolbars).
    31OCT-Latest commits from upstream, added Omni's multiwindow (still in beta)
    22SEPT-Latest updates from PA, added statusbar backlight control, quicksettings color options, advanced device settings, added 1.72 HBOOT support (report back!)
    6SEPT-Bluetooth fixed, latest updates from PA
    28AUG-3.99 with Android 4.3 beta.
    15JULY-Fixed wifi signal drops
    14JULY-All latest updates from PA (see their change log for 3.65 on g+), brightness slider in status bar, Roboto light font, menu now appears at botton of the screen (no more overflow icon). Flash boot.img
    24JUNE-Merged latest changes from Paranoid Android, n3okernel updated to v42, fixed Settings > Toolbars force close, added switch for floating windows in notifications (Settings > Toolbars)
    16JUNE-Statusbar clock customization (day of the week, am/pm and right/central clock), merged latest PA changes, added floating mode in Recents menu
    12-HALO+: Multi-Window added to notification drawer and shortcuts
    11JUNE-Fixed Halo behavior
    09JUNE-Implemented HALO and latest PA changes
    15MAY-Implemented CM's Power Widget and Carbon's Notification Shortcuts (into Settings > Toolbars > Notification Drawer), kernel updated to NCX v39, added DoubleTap2Wake in Advanced Settings
    29APR-Lockscreen ring shortcuts - CM (Settings > Lockscreen > Slider Shortcuts), Quick Settings flip and reworked colors configuration (Settings > Toolbars > Quick Settings panel, now you can choose what random colors you want)
    25APR-Ported colored statusbar tiles from BAKED under Settings > Toolbars > Quick Settings, Camera from maxwen, Graphite enabled and -mfloat-abi=softfp flag
    23APR-Added UMS/MTP switch to allow ADB at the same time with storage
    19APR-Fixed buttons backlight from Advanced Settings, added CRT Off and style, T9 dialer and optimizations tweaks, NCX V35 included
    14APR-Added HW keys remapping, built with SaberMod GCC 4.7 and Linaro string routines, BLN and notification led working
    25MAR-Update to PA3.15: new PAPrefs, Hybrid mode quick toggle, n3okernel v31c
    22MAR-Fixed LatinIME(Swype keyboard), Camera faces, NCX v28 included

If PAPrefs doesn't apply your settings, set /system/etc/paranoid/properties.conf permissions to rw-rw-rw
    ____PARANOID ANDROID 3.10____

Built from source, based on AOSP 4.2.2
    Compiled with GCC -O3 and Graphite optimizations

untitled-11cbkj.png
    untitled-22pjyp.png

Everything working, except stock camera. Most camera apps from Play work.​

Please test and report problems! XM-Kernel is recommended
    http://d-h.st/KfV

downoading now
    Download KitKat here: http://d-h.st/EuB and flash boot.img, PA 4.4 gapps. Remember to update recovery (see cm11 thread).
    WiFi, data, bluetooth seem to work. Fast and smooth, especially with ART enabled in developer settings. This is still a nearly aosp build.
    Back in the mix guys!
    Source for ParanoidAndroid with HALO just dropped about an hour ago:
    https://plus.google.com/107979589566958860409/posts/LF2RNE9rHt1

And it's arleady on my HOX. I'm having some troubles with my ADSL, but the new build should be up soon. Now, some notes: I think i've made some mistake while merging, because halo is there and works perfectly, but it doesn't show up when I get a notification, or maybe it's meant to work this way? Plus, it seems to negativeley affect performance, not so much, but i feel a bit more hiccups with it enabled. That's my report so far.
    Stay tuned.

UPDATE: uploading at 13%