[06.04.13][Rom][JB:4.2.2][Baked Blackbean 9][CM10.1][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

sketch2k278

May 15, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Re: [21.03.13][Rom][JB:4.2.2][Baked Blackbean 8][CM10.1][UNOFFICIAL]

I'm waiting for the bluetooth fix LOL this rom looks good!

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

ssechaud1982

Aug 1, 2007
Glasgow
You have SU760 partition table by the sound of it change the following /storage/sdcard0 15 to /storage/sdcard0 16 in /system/etc/vold.fstab
Stock camera works fine, look into defcomg's rotation fix for other camera apps.

Thanks! That has fixed the internal SD card not showing. Still don't see the external SD card. I guess it will be something similar but needs to be the right location omap thing, since I have su760 partition table?

Apart from the above issue I am really enjoying this rom, again many thanks.

Thanks! That has fixed the internal SD card not showing. Still don't see the external SD card. I guess it will be something similar but needs to be the right location omap thing, since I have su760 partition table?

Apart from the above issue I am really enjoying this rom, again many thanks.

I didn't have a chance to download this rom before it was pulled, but I have tried both Berni's PACman v21 and JellyBam 7 and I can tell you this must be a general 4.2.2 issue. If you use the built-in file manager, it's OK. If you use ES File Explorer, the favorites button doesn't show the external SD card. You can still see it by browsing to /storage/sdcard1/. X-plore File Manager, on the other hand, doesn't show the internal SD, but shows the external one twice! See the thumbnails attached here.

How do these File Managers detect the existence and location of Internal and external cards? Obviously they don't read vold.fstab!
I believe there must be environment variables that should normally be pointing to the cards' mountpoints and those variables either don't exist in 4.2.2, or they are incorrectly set.
I hope this helps development.

berni987654321

Feb 26, 2012
Erding
AW: [21.03.13][Rom][JB:4.2.2][Baked Blackbean 8][CM10.1][UNOFFICIAL]

I didn't have a chance to download this rom before it was pulled, but I have tried both Berni's PACman v21 and JellyBam 7 and I can tell you this must be a general 4.2.2 issue. If you use the built-in file manager, it's OK. If you use ES File Explorer, the favorites button doesn't show the external SD card. You can still see it by browsing to /storage/sdcard1/. X-plore File Manager, on the other hand, doesn't show the internal SD, but shows the external one twice! See the thumbnails attached here.

How do these File Managers detect the existence and location of Internal and external cards? Obviously they don't read vold.fstab!
I believe there must be environment variables that should normally be pointing to the cards' mountpoints and those variables either don't exist in 4.2.2, or they are incorrectly set.
I hope this helps development.

It's related to the device tree going to take a look on it and change maybe some mount points

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dreccon
Re: [21.03.13][Rom][JB:4.2.2][Baked Blackbean 8][CM10.1][UNOFFICIAL]

@kidkoala
Since your ROM is still pulled, I have a suggestion. You might want to include defcomg's Arc+libs for CM10 (with his permission of course). It not only enables 3D shooting (not playback), but it also fixes rotation problems for all cameras!

Sent from my dual-booting ICS/JB O3D!

kidkoala_uk

May 29, 2007
Greenock
@kidkoala
Since your ROM is still pulled, I have a suggestion. You might want to include defcomg's Arc+libs for CM10 (with his permission of course). It not only enables 3D shooting (not playback), but it also fixes rotation problems for all cameras!

Sent from my dual-booting ICS/JB O3D!

Will do dreccon have a problem with GPS that i'm struggling with tbh so a wee bit reluctant to up again until fixed if at all.

kidkoala_uk

May 29, 2007
Greenock

DukoOsu

Mar 17, 2013
Seoul
Thank you~~!!

-------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my SU760 - 듀코오슈 -
I don't speak English well...Sorry
-------------------------------------------------------

billy8362

Dec 26, 2011
Having issues with slow WiFi connect. Any one else?

Sent from my LGE-P920 using xda app-developers app

kidkoala_uk

May 29, 2007
Greenock
WiFi seems ok to me. The only time it's slow is opening the first page of this thread. Think it's due the images in the first and second post being loaded from imageshack rather slowly. General browsing elsewhere is fine.

billy8362

Dec 26, 2011
WiFi seems ok to me. The only time it's slow is opening the first page of this thread. Think it's due the images in the first and second post being loaded from imageshack rather slowly. General browsing elsewhere is fine.

The issue I am having is that when I turn the WiFi on at my house it seems to take a min to find my network. Some times I have to turn it on and off a couple of times. Are you running the kernel you supplied with the ROM or a different one. Maybe that would help. Which one would you recommend for this ROM?

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
The issue I am having is that when I turn the WiFi on at my house it seems to take a min to find my network. Some times I have to turn it on and off a couple of times. Are you running the kernel you supplied with the ROM or a different one. Maybe that would help. Which one would you recommend for this ROM?

netgear router?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    13038180.png

Fully rebased to latest android-4.2.2 sources
    Baked Settings (clone of aokp’s rom control made our way)
    Includes Powerwidgets (cm10.1) may be removed in the future.
    Includes CM’s custom led control (cm10.1)
    Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm10.1)
    LockClock widget app cloned from cm10.1 and modified by baked
    Full customized Mms app (baked)
    Includes DSPManager (cm10.1)
    Includes CMFileManager (cm10.1) inverted of course
    All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come
    Big thanks to Partimus Prime on the new baked boot animation

baked_p920_bb-9.zip
    INVERTED GAPPS

Ricardo Cerqueira
    Cyanogenmod
    Team Baked
    berni987654321
    iBluemind
    defcomg

52820147.png

Changelogs

BUILD 1
    Initial release for the P920

BUILD 2
    Update version to Blackbean 9 (Full list of changes not yet available)
    GPS fixed (Thanks Defcomg)

Working
    Phone
    Data
    Wifi
    USB/SD
    Camera
    GPS

Not Working
    Tethering
    Bluetooth
    Usual CM10 HDMI/3D

If you can't live without bluetooth/tethering this ROM is not for you.
    Installation Instructions:
    Download the rom, gapps
    Reboot to cwm or twrp whichever you choose to use.
    Wipe FactoryReset/Data - Wipe Cache - Wipe Dalvik
    Flash Rom “baked_p920_bb-9.zip”
    Flash “gappsinverted-jb-20130308-signed.zip”
    REBOOT !!!!

Note ROM uses ICS sdcard partitions. Make vold and swap changes if on GB partitions

Thanks to P920 Devs (wkpark, samno, iodak, defcomg, berni987654321, iBluemind, xbsall, Pesach85) and P920 Users.

You can follow TeamBaked's work on G+ https://plus.google.com/104430596669572119135/posts
    AW: [21.03.13][Rom][JB:4.2.2][Baked Blackbean 8][CM10.1][UNOFFICIAL]

Every one Who taste this and New jellyBam rom..
    Wich is beter?!
    Bluetooth problem when will be solved?!
    Sorry for bad english..

Bluetooth will be fixed when I have some free time.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
    New link up in first post for Baked Blackean 9.