Koran or international

Search This thread

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Just a quick question thinking of getting a Koran model but will all roms work or will there be a forum for Korean and one for international

Hendrickson

Aug 24, 2008
Denia, Spain
www.youtube.com
Just a quick question thinking of getting a Koran model but will all roms work or will there be a forum for Korean and one for international

There will be F400 (Korean model) and D855 the international one. Plus other variants China, Japan etc So I think it will have to be separate. Or otherwise we might be able to flash int'l roms. hardware will be the same. Chipset, screen, modem even for some korean version.

Time will tell. I think it will be like this first development on the F400 then later more on the Intl G3 once its out in 3-4 weeks time.

Good you tube vid on the Korean model Pros and Cons I for one could not wait so imported.

Reactions: jaythenut

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
There will be F400 (Korean model) and D855 the international one. Plus other variants China, Japan etc So I think it will have to be separate. Or otherwise we might be able to flash int'l roms. hardware will be the same. Chipset, screen, modem even for some korean version.

Time will tell. I think it will be like this first development on the F400 then later more on the Intl G3 once its out in 3-4 weeks time.

Good you tube vid on the Korean model Pros and Cons I for one could not wait so imported.

Thanks for that may wait and see

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.