Desktop charger/cradle

Search This thread
Feb 6, 2012
I have been looking for a Desktop charger or cradle of S5, for long time, there are some in market but not good quality.
Can anyone please recommend me any.
Thanks

RedRamage

Sep 11, 2008

If you have wireless charging, I can highly recommend the Nokia DT-910.

Furthermore, ATT.com is closing 'em out:

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/ac...arging-stand-sku6290330.html#fbid=X3oNkaehCXw

Only $10 online if you can find a local retailer that has 'em in stock. I got mine about a week ago and love it. There's even an NFC tag in the base, though it's kinda hard to get it to trigger with many of the third party wireless charging cards.

I

Iceburn1

Charger Stand

I wouldnt get a stand with charger in base, i already had bought one, and the floppy cover for usb doesnt extend all the way out. So basically u would have pop the port cover off everytime, or leave it off, buttttt run the risk of water gettin inside. Wireless charging is the way to go.

Oct 15, 2007
Omaha
If you have wireless charging, I can highly recommend the Nokia DT-910.

Furthermore, ATT.com is closing 'em out:

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/ac...arging-stand-sku6290330.html#fbid=X3oNkaehCXw

Only $10 online if you can find a local retailer that has 'em in stock. I got mine about a week ago and love it. There's even an NFC tag in the base, though it's kinda hard to get it to trigger with many of the third party wireless charging cards.

I just ordered 2 of these on amazon and the coils dont line up so it wont charge my s5. Using the stock qi samsung back.:(

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
I wouldnt get a stand with charger in base, i already had bought one, and the floppy cover for usb doesnt extend all the way out. So basically u would have pop the port cover off everytime, or leave it off, buttttt run the risk of water gettin inside. Wireless charging is the way to go.
Yeah, I would like a stand but this is what I worry about. I see some stands have little extra space for the usb cover but that would require turning the floppy cover 180 degrees while I can safely turn it only 90 degrees. Sure, I can bend it more but I'm afraid (as I often use it in/near water and paid small fortune for the phone :)).
Maybe I could buy something like this www.dx.com/p/2-in-1-charging-station-stand-w-battery-charger-for-samsung-galaxy-s5-black-317337 and "dremel" a hole next to usb port to keep the cover 90 degree.

EDIT: I guess I will end up with something like that http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Univ...for-iPhone-Samsung-Smartphone/1854869990.html as I already have similar stand for tablet.

Last edited:

JS_racer

Oct 29, 2011
i agree with the cover, it needs to point down, not 180 degrees. if down cases would also work when there is no chance to do 180 with the flap in a case.

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Stand mentioned in my previous post. I think I'm getting another one to work. :)
4tu99l.jpg

516hqe.jpg

a08oar.jpg

34h8da9.jpg

200vfoi.jpg

j0zfw2.jpg

2ytsc3r.jpg

Reactions: faisalmukhtarch

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stand mentioned in my previous post. I think I'm getting another one to work. :)
    4tu99l.jpg

516hqe.jpg

a08oar.jpg

34h8da9.jpg

200vfoi.jpg

j0zfw2.jpg

2ytsc3r.jpg