[Q] unfortunatley nfc service has stopped

Search This thread

gallowaytony5

Jul 29, 2014
Anderson
i am on the stock 4.4.2 rom, mdk, i was doing the s5 apps, and i flashed the phone and contacts, and email at the same time, and when i rebooted i get this nfc service has stopped, as soon as i click ok it pops back up, i cant even unlock the phone it wont stay away long enough, any ideas, this happend last time too and i had to reflash, i didnt want to reflash the rom if i didnt have to, i didnt make a backup, not too big of a deal, but i dont want to if i dont have to, does anyone know witch one, the phone or the email, caused this and why, and what to do about it

Shaftamle

Inactive Recognized Themer
i am on the stock 4.4.2 rom, mdk, i was doing the s5 apps, and i flashed the phone and contacts, and email at the same time, and when i rebooted i get this nfc service has stopped, as soon as i click ok it pops back up, i cant even unlock the phone it wont stay away long enough, any ideas, this happend last time too and i had to reflash, i didnt want to reflash the rom if i didnt have to, i didnt make a backup, not too big of a deal, but i dont want to if i dont have to, does anyone know witch one, the phone or the email, caused this and why, and what to do about it

Try fixing permissions through your custom recovery. That might help.

Sent from a Shaftamle Galaxy S4
"Thanks Button" is always appreciated!
CheckOutMyThemedGoogleKeyboards!!!!!!
TouchWiz was designed by a child.
MyColorScreen