Sony rolling out KitKat update to Xperia Z, ZL, ZR and Tablet Z

Search This thread

hazimthat

Jan 11, 2013
From xperiablog.net

Sony Mobile has confirmed that it has begun to roll out the Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update to a number of handsets including the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR and Xperia Tablet Z. As well as the standard KitKat features and performance tweaks, the update brings the PlayStation 4 launch animation and live wallpaper as seen in the Xperia Z2, Z1 and Z Ultra. The firmware also includes the latest updates to the native app portfolio and brings compatibility to SmartWear apps such as Lifelog. As always, the rollout starts in selected markets and huts other regions gradually.

rolling out 4.4.2 firmware for Xperia ZR .

good to wait . now let see if have any bugs .:good::good:

janito24

Dec 10, 2010
Santiago
www.infodroid.net
I need some of coffee... Still waiting...

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

u_u

The new firmware is rolling out with build number 10.5.A.0.230. As of writing, the KitKat update is currently live for the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL and Xperia Tablet Z (LTE) only. Unfortunately Xperia ZR and Xperia Tablet Z (Wi-Fi) owners will have to wait a little longer.

Source: http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/05/21/sony-rolling-out-kitkat-update-to-xperia-z-zl-zr-and-tablet-z/

Jan 30, 2013
Even the support page of Tablet Z Wifi in Sonymobile is displaying Kitkat as "the latest version". Every others also, except ZR. Is that an indication our ZRs won't get KitKat in this week????
Also, I'm receiving updates from Sony apps like Album, Walkman since this morning.:confused:

swasha123

Mar 22, 2011
Pune
Waiting waiting and waiting.
Checking on hrly basis.
Guys Pl do something.

Sent from my C5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts