Originally Posted by dicksonjoe
I want to flash a rom but i can't save the zip files to my storage. What do i do?
I have no os but only cwm. Please help, thanks.
1. Connect your phone make sure it's actually connected. No errors in Device Manager
2. Rename the downloaded ROM you want to flash to something basic, like rom.zip (Names can get rather long)
3. Open CMD (command prompt), & navigate it to the folder you placed the ROM in. or just press shift and right click on the folder where the rom is and select open command prompt here
4. Boot to recovery on your phone and enable the ADB sideload function. Under Advanced in TWRP...not sure about CWM
5. in CMD type adb sideload rom.zip or what ever the name of the .zip is
6. Let TWRP or CWM flash the zip and prompt for reboot.
7. Reboot and be happy, your phone is fixed!
You can then transfer the gapps to your internal storage and flash the normal way through your reecovery or just go through the same process for the gapps after you flash the rom.
A little thanks goes along ways