SUPER bricked d800

Search This thread

slackwaresupport

Dec 24, 2008
Memphis, TN
ok.. somehow.. i have super bricked my d800. fastboot mode ONLY.. cant get into download at all.. or recovery.. i think the partition table is totally gone.. anyway to repartition with fastboot? or is there a stock image i can flash with fastboot that will replace everything?

thanks

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
ok.. somehow.. i have super bricked my d800. fastboot mode ONLY.. cant get into download at all.. or recovery.. i think the partition table is totally gone.. anyway to repartition with fastboot? or is there a stock image i can flash with fastboot that will replace everything?

thanks

this(http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2477595) explains what to do and in the download link there just download files for your device and you can start changing the partitions the best of luck

slackwaresupport

Dec 24, 2008
Memphis, TN
did you only replace laf or did you try replacing other things

ive tried it all..

ls *.img
0-PrimaryGPT.img 6-boot.img
1-modem.img 7-tz.img
10-recovery.img 8-misc.img
11-laf.img 9-persist.img
2-sbl1(1).img LAF.img
2-sbl1.img TWRP2633G2ATT.img
3-dbi.img laf(1).img
4-aboot(1).img laf(2).img
4-aboot.img openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2att.img
5-rpm(1).img recovery.img
5-rpm.img tz.img

ive tried just flashing the recovery.. the laf.. etc.. im still downloading the 2 laf files at the top of the forum.. will try those

also.. fastboot getvar all returns nothing.

when i try to boot to download.. it shows the download image of the 2 pcs or whatever it is for like 2 seconds then goes directly to fastboot

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
ive tried it all..

ls *.img
0-PrimaryGPT.img 6-boot.img
1-modem.img 7-tz.img
10-recovery.img 8-misc.img
11-laf.img 9-persist.img
2-sbl1(1).img LAF.img
2-sbl1.img TWRP2633G2ATT.img
3-dbi.img laf(1).img
4-aboot(1).img laf(2).img
4-aboot.img openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-g2att.img
5-rpm(1).img recovery.img
5-rpm.img tz.img

ive tried just flashing the recovery.. the laf.. etc.. im still downloading the 2 laf files at the top of the forum.. will try those

also.. fastboot getvar all returns nothing.

when i try to boot to download.. it shows the download image of the 2 pcs or whatever it is for like 2 seconds then goes directly to fastboot

those are for f320 not for your device