Can someone root and install recovery in south fl

Search This thread

marshall_634

Aug 14, 2010
Plantation, FL
I tried to do this and I bricked my old phone. I don't wanna run the risk of doing it again. If anyone in the south Florida area can help me out. By rooting and installing a recovery so I can flash ROMs I would appreciate it. Please let me know.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
I tried to do this and I bricked my old phone. I don't wanna run the risk of doing it again. If anyone in the south Florida area can help me out. By rooting and installing a recovery so I can flash ROMs I would appreciate it. Please let me know.

It's very simple, just download TowelRoot, SafeStrap and SuperUser. Install TowerRoot, hit root then wait for the device to reboot. Then install SU, open it and hit update binaries (normal method) and then install SS, grant it SU permisions and hit install recovery.

Reactions: marshall_634

marshall_634

Aug 14, 2010
Plantation, FL
It's very simple, just download TowelRoot, SafeStrap and SuperUser. Install TowerRoot, hit root then wait for the device to reboot. Then install SU, open it and hit update binaries (normal method) and then install SS, grant it SU permisions and hit install recovery.

I got them. Running SU and it is stuck on the disabling KNOX. Do I just wait.

Last edited:

marshall_634

Aug 14, 2010
Plantation, FL
I keep getting this.

Attachments

• 1403367344741.jpg
    1403367344741.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It was in the middle of installing the binaries. So am I OK to install saftstrap recovery?

Try it and see if you can grant SU permissions when you open the app.