Indian s5830i whats app group

Search This thread

Envy-X

Feb 15, 2013
This is a stupid thread xD, their already is a whatsapp group thread.

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*

I think you dont read ...this group is only for indians..i created this group becouse of english..i and many xda indian users english is not good..and stop your stupid spam here..you always spaming threads like this..you think that you are the most knowledgeble person on xda..but you are big noob who is always spaming like this..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: AndroidTechgeek

Envy-X

Feb 15, 2013
I think you dont read ...this group is only for indians..i created this group becouse of english..i and many xda indian users english is not good..and stop your stupid spam here..you always spaming threads like this..you think that you are the most knowledgeble person on xda..but you are big noob who is always spaming like this..

Im not knowledgeable i know, but im not stupid. You can speak in Indian language in that whatsapp group you know. Nobody is stopping you.

Gerry7

Apr 1, 2014
I an also a noob, when it comes to developing for android devices but so was everybody at some stage. However being a noob I may just be a little bit more familiar with the forum rules here having just recently just read them. Rule number 4:

4. Use the English language.

Now it does not matter to me personally what language ppl use but I do get why this rule is in place.

Lalit Patil

Aug 18, 2012
★★ Mumbai ★★
I an also a noob, when it comes to developing for android devices but so was everybody at some stage. However being a noob I may just be a little bit more familiar with the forum rules here having just recently just read them. Rule number 4:

Now it does not matter to me personally what language ppl use but I do get why this rule is in place.

Who broke that rule ? o_O
The rule says u can't speak in other than English language on xda. And this thread follows that rule as well. Read the thread title carefully then make argument.
Btw OP this idea seems fail as its like being racist. Anyhow you people talk in Indian languages only in that group so what's the point of this new thread for group.
One more thing @Envy-X wasn't spamming. He was just trying to clarify his point of view.

Reactions: Envy-X

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
The rule says u can't speak in other than English language on xda. And this thread follows that rule as well. Read the thread title carefully then make argument.
Btw OP this idea seems fail as its like being racist. Anyhow you people talk in Indian languages only in that group so what's the point of this new thread for group.
One more thing @Envy-X wasn't spamming. He was just trying to clarify his point of view.

My english is not good becouse of that i m speaking in hindi in that group but not much..and in my new group new members added who wants to speak in indian languege..and this thread i created for them whom wants to speak in indian languege on whats app.. :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I created whats app group for indians.. if any indian s5830i user wants to join then PM me number and name..dont post number here.. :)
    This group is only for indians
    What's the point in that? Most of the people in Ace-i group are indian.