[Q] Tmobile g2 No OS and blocked twrp

Search This thread

Oxiit

Dec 7, 2013
I Am probably one of the biggest idiots on this site, My phone prompted me for an update so, like an idiot, I accepted the ota update. Okay, no biggie, you can fix that in the terminal. So i did the most idiotic thing, I cleared the system partition, and then I went to fix the bootloop into recovery mode, i entered the codes and then I reset, I didnt think anyting of it when it said no OS installed.. So i rebooted and it wont go past the lg bootlogo with the teal and green led. So am I basically just screwed or is there a way to fix it? This is my only phone and I can not afford a new one, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oxiit

Dec 7, 2013
Have you tried this?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582142

You could try putting the phone into download mode and using the LG Mobile Launcher. Make sure you have the most recent drivers.
Good luck.

Im about to install ubuntu so I can try this, but so far I havent been able to get it into download mode to my knowledge. It does however, make a sound when i attempt to , so that might be good. Thanks for the reply

missiveusa

Jun 17, 2012
Emerald City
The solution in the posted link does not require download mode. Just plug in to USB and follow the instructions. The LG software requires download mode.
Hope Ubuntu works for you.