Emulator gaming

Search This thread

Pator57

Jun 11, 2012
helpfull

U can also play java game with j2me runner emulator.And play to all the javagame like pokemon war, yugiho gx..

god1729

Sep 21, 2013
check this out

games: Mario & luigi superstar saga, Pokemon Emerald.
emulator: My Boy! free - GBA Emulator (Google play)

lag can be overcome using adequate frame skip values in video settings.
even audio is decent(especially smooth when you r not touching :))

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We all know Wildfire is a bit (lot) on the slow side, but, surprisingly I was able to play and complete several PS1 games on it, yes 3D games, on Wildfire!

So far I played:

Playstation 1 (FPse):
    *Gran Turismo 1 - played nicely, was able to win few races in simulation mode (if you played GT1, you know AI is a bit hard, even more in US and japanese versions). I'm big GT fan so I don't enjoy it if it isn't on wheel or joystick (got PS3 only for GT5 :cool:).
    *Resident Evil 1/2 - completed, very nice gameplay.
    *Metal Gear Solid - stuck on electricity torture after defeating Sniper Wolf (can't press the button fast enough, but, no big deal, I completed the game 10ish times), nice gameplay overall.
    *Tekken 2 - works fine, smooth.
    *Twisted Metal 2 - nice gameplay.
    *Few other games.

Super Nintendo (SNESoid):
    *Mortal Kombat # - No problem, smooth, fun, got my a** kicked, though. :D
    *A lot of other games, all played smooth.

Gameboy Advance (GameBoid):
    *Pokemon: Fire Red Version - best game ever :p, playing it currently, smooth gameplay.

Note: Games were played on CM7/RemPuzzle Lite, clocked at: 528-748 MHz with ondemand governor (PS1) and 352-691 MHz, again, ondemand governor (SNES, GBA).

So, did you play any game? If you did, share it! :)
    Hey Can anyone advice...how to activate and where to download these emulator games...

1. Download the emulator application, e.g. GameBoid.apk is for Game Boy Advance

2. Download the BIOS (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS), to simplify, the thing that makes the emulator application think your phone is a Game Boy Advance, Playstation or whatever.

3. Dowload the actual game and enjoy ;)

I cant supply you with links because this is kinda considered warez, but i will send you everything in PM if youre interested.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire