Originally Posted by Nefretee
Listen you're genius !!! It works , haha you're awesome ! 1st option works !
Big thanks !
You were very patient and very helpful
I still need to learn many many things but It's way better than then when I got HTC desire
Big + for you
YES!!!! I've never been so happy for fixing a Desire. You are the first girl I ever helped. You're welcome!
So yes, the conclusion is: You need to buy a new sd-card. The kingston ones are faulty.
Samsung ones work best for the Desire.
Have a good day! If you need any more help, don't hesitate to send a PM.
---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------
Oh yeah. Until you get a new sd-card, you might want to maximize your internal memory. You can do this by changing hboot. You now have 147 mb internal memory. What do you think about having 287 mb?
So, here's what you need to do:
1. Boot in recovery. Do a nandroid backup.
2. Download this: http://alpharev.nl/PB99IMG_cm7r2.zip
, rename it to pb99img.zip
3. Use this method to install it (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=21
). Ignore the stuff about the 2.3 RUU.
4. After you've completed, go to recovery, and restore your backup.
5. Boot normally. Your internal memory should be expanded.