Screen Replecement

Search This thread

jjjameson

Aug 28, 2010
Istanbul
Hi, i have i545 Verizon Galaxy S4 and amoled itself is broken the Digitizer, not just the glass. So screen is cracked. It needs a replecement.
Do you know if its compatible with i9505 models or is it have to be specific i545 model Digitizer to replace it?
And some people sells it without frame, my capacitive buttons are working, i tested them. just touchscreen is not working.
So what is this frame? Does it matters do i have to change it? just my touchscreen and amoled screen is not working

Attachments

• IMG_2547.JPG
    IMG_2547.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2548.JPG
    IMG_2548.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2549.JPG
    IMG_2549.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

cmlucht

Jul 21, 2007
spokane
Hi, i have i545 Verizon Galaxy S4 and amoled itself is broken the Digitizer, not just the glass. So screen is cracked. It needs a replecement.
Do you know if its compatible with i9505 models or is it have to be specific i545 model Digitizer to replace it?
And some people sells it without frame, my capacitive buttons are working, i tested them. just touchscreen is not working.
So what is this frame? Does it matters do i have to change it? just my touchscreen and amoled screen is not working

I have a Verizon s4 that I got with a broken screen and I bought a sprint s4 with a fried motherboard and perfect screen all I did was put my motherboard in the sprint one and works perfect took about 10 mins.
I googled the i9505 motherboard and all connections look the same as the sprint / Verizon motherboards so the screen from a i9505 should work but im not 100%

jjjameson

Aug 28, 2010
Istanbul
I have a Verizon s4 that I got with a broken screen and I bought a sprint s4 with a fried motherboard and perfect screen all I did was put my motherboard in the sprint one and works perfect took about 10 mins.
I googled the i9505 motherboard and all connections look the same as the sprint / Verizon motherboards so the screen from a i9505 should work but im not 100%

well as i heard sprint, metro pcs and verizon has the same frame so if i want to change whole screen it should not be issue between those. but i9500 and i9505 even at&t has different frame.
well i'll check out some places tomorrow. i hope i can find something.
i'll report it here for future, i hope no one would have these issues.