▏▎▍▌ ICS One Stop Shop ▌ ▍ ▎▏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
TeamDIRT.png

Well once again I'm back and this time I'm not closing up shop for anyone. Things have changed since last time I was doing this...AOKP has come out and Gummy ICS as well and as you know, those are two roms that you can do a lot of customization from within the rom BUT there's still a lot out there in the ICS world that hasn't reached the EVO community and that's where I'll try to fill that void! I will try to bring the latest MODS and try to port over some ICS themes which I've been told is lacking here in the EVO section of XDA.

If anyone would like to help me in porting over themes or mods, please PM ME or if you would like to take it upon yourself to do it on your own, please feel free to do so.....I'm not a glory hound and could care less if you steal my thunder :D:D As long as the end result is that everyone gets to enjoy these MODS and themes, I could care less!

I do ask that you don't PM me demanding stuff as if I work for you, I want to remind people that THIS IS FREE...hahaha...I don't ask for donations so take it easy!

NOW that I got that out the way, Thank YOU and lets move on! :D:D

THANKS AND CREDIT

A lot of these mods are not originally made by myself, they are ported over from other devices and sometimes these developers take hours, days and even months to figure out code to make these things happen! I don't take any credit aside from taking the few minutes or so to port them over to our ICS ROMS.

This list is in no particular order but I want to say thanks to the following....
(This list will be updated as I start putting up mods)

evilisto - Honeycomb Style lockscreen animation / On-Screen Buttons / WP7 Style App Switcher
demo23019 - Framework MOD
VLLWP - ICS Keyboard from the market Google Play that works great with On-Screen Buttons
shane6374 - ICS Status Bar Pulldown Animation
fergie716 - Center Clock
Sean8172 - Testing MODS / Providing Feedback
KommodoreHeinz - Testing MODS / Providing Feedback
EVOER - Testing MODS / Providing Feedback

SCREENSHOTS

29girr8.jpg

2k1s1d.png

2yln24l.png
2i2a24x.png

15p4vhy.png
2m6s4s6.png
13yldlj.png

VIDEOS

DOWNLOAD LINKS

SOME MODS DON'T WORK WELL WITH EACH OTHER. IF YOU RUN INTO PROBLEMS, REVERT TO STOCK AND THEN FLASH THE MOD AGAIN. I'll TRY TO MAKE DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS OF MODS LIKE I HAD IN THE PAST BUT THAT WON'T HAPPEN TIL NEXT WEEK SOME TIME. :D

Honeycomb Style Lockscreen - AOKP M4
Framework MOD - AOKP M4
Pulldown Spinning Blue Android Animation - AOKP M4
WP7 Style App Switcher - AOKP M4
Revert Back To STOCK - AOKP M4

On-Screen Buttons - Decks Alpha 8
Framework MOD - Decks Alpha 8
Centered Clock - Decks Alpha 8
Landscape Lockscreen - Decks Alpha 8
Pulldown Spinning Blue Android Animation - Decks Alpha 8
WP7 Style App Switcher - Decks Alpha 8
Revert Back To STOCK - Decks Alpha 8

On-Screen Buttons - Decks PB5
Framework MOD - Decks PB5
Centered Clock - Decks PB5 (Coming Soon)
Pulldown Spinning Blue Android Animation - Decks PB5
WP7 Style App Switcher - Decks PB5
Revert Back To STOCK - Decks PB5

Honeycomb Style Lockscreen - GUMMY B2
Framework MOD - GUMMY B2
Pulldown Spinning Blue Android Animation - GUMMY B2
WP7 Style App Switcher - GUMMY B2
Revert Back To STOCK - GUMMY B2

On-Screen Buttons - MazWoz B5
Revert Back To Stock - MazWoz B5

ICS Keyboard that works great with On-Screen Buttons

CM9 Inverted MMS.apk (Flashable zip)

MODS FOR PRELUDEDREW'S P9 AND GUMMY ICS ROM WILL BE UP IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO

MIRROR LINKS

Honeycomb Style Lockscreen - AOKP M4
Framework MOD - AOKP M4
Pulldown Spinning Blue Android Animation - AOKP M4
WP7 Style App Switcher - AOKP M4
Revert Back To STOCK - AOKP M4

On-Screen Buttons - Decks Alpha 8
Framework MOD - Decks Alpha 8
Centered Clock - Decks Alpha 8
Landscape Lockscreen - Decks Alpha 8
Spinning Blue Android Animation - Decks Alpha 8
WP7 Style App Switcher - Decks Alpha 8
Revert Back To STOCK - Decks Alpha 8

On-Screen Buttons - Decks PB5
Framework MOD - Decks PB5
Centered Clock - Decks PB5 (Coming Soon)
Pulldown Spinning Blue Android Animation - Decks PB5
WP7 Style App Switcher - Decks PB5
Revert Back To STOCK - Decks PB5

Honeycomb Style Lockscreen - GUMMY B2 (Coming Soon)
Framework MOD - GUMMY B2 (Coming Soon)
Pulldown Spinning Blue Android Animation - GUMMY B2 (Coming Soon)
WP7 Style App Switcher - GUMMY B2 (Coming Soon)
Revert Back To STOCK - GUMMY B2 (Coming Soon)

ICS Keyboard that works great with On-Screen Buttons

Last edited:

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
Inverted ICS Apps
Thanks to travp624 of rootzwiki the ICS world has these great inverted apps (check them out :D:D)
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/15092-invertedtotally-inverted-apps-updated-3-7-new-googleplay-and-playmusic/

Collection of On-Screen Buttons
Thanks to atticus182 for his huge collection of On-Screen Buttons over in the Galaxy Nexus Themes/Apps section!!
Go check that out if you wish to change your On-Screen buttons and follow the instructions towards the end of the first post on how to install these On-Screen buttons that atticus put together!

LunarUICS THEME
Special Thanks to fergie716 for posting this theme in the Nexus S themes/apps section and making this easier for me to port this theme to the EVO.

Once again like everything in this thread, I take NO CREDIT aside from the time it takes for me to port these things over to the EVO. I didn't theme any of the pngs or figured out any of the edits to the xml files, that credit goes to fergie716 and I've been told R3D X as well!

NOW with that out the way, let's get to the theme.....

SCREENSHOTS

2qa718j.png
350074g.jpg

2qlsdg7.jpg
vignjo.jpg
2prdwyt.jpg

107nip0.jpg
w8srwx.jpg
xda8o.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS
LunarUICS Theme - AOKP M4
Undo LunarUICS Theme - AOKP M4

MIRROR LINKS
LunarUICS Theme - AOKP M4
Undo LunarUICS Theme - AOKP M4

Last edited:

bimmerman7

May 2, 2011
Damn u media fire! Can't download lock screen...even tried with opera...:(

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Reactions: Mazda

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Good to see ya back! Thanks.

Hey, I dunno what you can do with this (or if you even care to lol), but I always use travps mms apk. However, I just found out that AOKP M4 MMS has text splitting . But travps doesn't (maybe cuz he developed for GSM, maybe cuz his is older..)

Just thought its something others may be interested in, too. And wondered if you'd be interested in having a look at it.
Thank for finding your way back. ;)

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
ooohhh, I like the framework mod. The green and orange always looked wrong to me.

With the HC lock, does it still allow for the shortcuts AOKP has? Thanks.

smallba

Sep 4, 2010
Orange County, NY
www.facebook.com
ooohhh, I like the framework mod. The green and orange always looked wrong to me.

With the HC lock, does it still allow for the shortcuts AOKP has? Thanks.

It just makes a circle wave instead of the standard single wave that goes to the right. Doesn't change the shortcuts or anything

Reactions: scottspa74

bimmerman7

May 2, 2011
I keep getting a corrupt zip file for lock screen...can somebody drop box a good zip? Thank you in advance!

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
I keep getting a corrupt zip file for lock screen...can somebody drop box a good zip? Thank you in advance!

OP is going to be updated with mirrors using my dropbox and I also posted a video of something that I think you guys would like to see....haha

Last edited:

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
As per a request made to me yesterday, I started to look at the LunarUI theme that some of you might be familiar with and have started working on getting this ported over to our EVO....HERE'S what I got so far!

5pq0j5.jpg
o59taq.jpg
350weoh.png

Keep in mind that I started working on it about 30 minutes ago so is still early :D:D

Last edited:

teh roxxorz

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
As per a request made to me yesterday, I started to look at the LunarUI theme that some of you might be familiar with and have started working on getting this ported over to our EVO....HERE'S what I got so far!

Keep in mind that I started working on it about 30 minutes ago so is still early :D:D [/CENTER]

Ah yes, lunar UI is a good theme...the only theme I really used besides the ICS theme when we didn't have ICS.

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
Ah yes, lunar UI is a good theme...the only theme I really used besides the ICS theme when we didn't have ICS.
Yeah I didn't like this theme before BUT is growing on me....I could really see myself sticking with this instead of the stock ICS look!!

I'm making a lot of progress on this and SHOULD have this done by tonight!

Reactions: bobbychubby25

bimmerman7

May 2, 2011

5pq0j5.jpg
o59taq.jpg
350weoh.png

Keep in mind that I started working on it about 30 minutes ago so is still early :D:D

That looks tight! And thanks for the mirrors Alex, you da man :D

Mazda

Oct 19, 2008
THEME IS DONE!! I'm uploading now and it'll be on the second post in the first page!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: scottspa74

bimmerman7

May 2, 2011
Animated pull down gave me a lock screen bork then when I touch power button...phone reboots...constant cycle...fyi...the framework mod works nicely though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts