[Q] How can I root a Verizon SCH-I535 4.3?

Search This thread

jas903

Apr 28, 2011
Hi,

I was recently given a stock Verizon SCH-I525 but unfortunately they had upgraded it to android 4.3. I have tried almost every way to root this thing with no luck. How do I go about rooting this version? If I can't, is there a way to flash it back to one of the older versions and then root it?

Thanks

Jim

Reactions: quickasschell

quickasschell

Apr 3, 2014
Madison
Would Also Like to know if this is possible?

Hi,

I was recently given a stock Verizon SCH-I525 but unfortunately they had upgraded it to android 4.3. I have tried almost every way to root this thing with no luck. How do I go about rooting this version? If I can't, is there a way to flash it back to one of the older versions and then root it?

Thanks

Jim

I also am in same situation and would like to be able to put a rom on my mothers phone, I know there has to be a way since we got around the bootloader in the new note 3 I have? So Please Help Us Out In a Direction Please.

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2575661

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

I also am in same situation and would like to be able to put a rom on my mothers phone, I know there has to be a way since we got around the bootloader in the new note 3 I have? So Please Help Us Out In a Direction Please.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2639337

This link will you both

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

I posted links to help u ppl out. CANT UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. ONLY CAN FLASH TW 4.3 ROMS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks

Jim