[Q]Can't connect to sim, can't mount persist ,Camera Error, Can't flash android L img

Search This thread

rosenpin

Jun 27, 2014
I am not sure what did I do wrong on my nexus 5 but i suddenly get tons of errors

1.Every boot i get camera has stopped and I cant connect to camera
2.Seems like the device can't recognize the sim card
3.In recovery it can't mount persist
4.Baseband version is unknown
5.When i flash android L image the device get stuck in the google boot icon
6.I tried flashing android 4.4 image from bootloader five times, I tried flashing 4.4.4 image from bootloader a couple of times I keep getting the same errors above
7. I tried flashing custom roms such as paranoid android , cyanogenmod and miui, paranoid android causes the problems above, cyanogenmod can't be flashed, it gives a can't mount /persist error in recovery and miui causes all problems above + system uids inconsistent error

I tried flashing cache.img
Please help

Last edited:

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Seems like a hardware issue to me as it looks like you've covered all possible bases. What errors do you get while flashing system, boot etc?

bitdomo

Nov 3, 2011
Göd
No, the changes are applied

Then there is a chance it is just your persist partition, and not a semi-dead emmc.
Go to here. Do part 7, but use this command e2fsck /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/persist instead of e2fsck /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata

You have to perform it in recovery through adb shell

Reactions: rosenpin

rosenpin

Jun 27, 2014
Then there is a chance it is just your persist partition, and not a semi-dead emmc.
Go to here. Do part 7, but use this command e2fsck /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/persist instead of e2fsck /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/userdata

You have to perform it in recovery through adb shell

I performed this action the terminal gives me this error

e2fsck 1.41.14 (22-Dec-2010)
e2fsck: Superblock invalid, trying backup blocks...
e2fsck: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/persist

The superblock could not be read or does not describe a correct ext2
filesystem. If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
filesystem (and not swap or ufs or something else), then the superblock
is corrupt, and you might try running e2fsck with an alternate superblock:
e2fsck -b 8193 <device>

Top Liked Posts