[NEED HELP] titanium back with note3

Search This thread

hellman105

Dec 27, 2013
hi
i just rooted my phone with kingo root and all was fine , but when i use titanium backup its just stuck at asking for root permission and after i grant it , still stuck for root permission :( so what can i do ?

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
hi
i just rooted my phone with kingo root and all was fine , but when i use titanium backup its just stuck at asking for root permission and after i grant it , still stuck for root permission :( so what can i do ?[/QUOTE}

Open TiB tap on option button of your phone.. Scroll down to the last.. You will see a option of Reload application.. Then it will again ask for permission grant it before time runs out..

hellman105

Dec 27, 2013
hi
i just rooted my phone with kingo root and all was fine , but when i use titanium backup its just stuck at asking for root permission and after i grant it , still stuck for root permission :( so what can i do ?[/QUOTE}

Open TiB tap on option button of your phone.. Scroll down to the last.. You will see a option of Reload application.. Then it will again ask for permission grant it before time runs out..

no nothing happens :S still stuck at asking for root permission :(