LG P769 Security error

Search This thread

JAYJAY_UPPAL

Apr 26, 2013
LG P769 stuck with security error everytime I boot up the phone!! I was trying to flash a custom ROM with CWM recovery and I forgot unlock boot loade, can anyone help??? I cant access th S/W mode and the LG Mobile Support tool wont install on my computer either, PLEASE HELP!!

LaDY Vengeance

Aug 27, 2013
Philadelphia
When you download the zip file extract it. Next take out the battery and make sure device manager is up.

Plug in the phone without the battery. This is tricky... You need to double click on the new device and install the OMAP fastboot drivers located inside the extracted folder.

Now you know how to enter fastboot! Take out the battery, run start, plug in the phone when prompted, then flash ICS u and x.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JAYJAY_UPPAL

Apr 26, 2013
When you download the zip file extract it. Next take out the battery and make sure device manager is up.

Plug in the phone without the battery. This is tricky... You need to double click on the new device and install the OMAP fastboot drivers located inside the extracted folder.

Now you know how to enter fastboot! Take out the battery, run start, plug in the phone when prompted, then flash ICS u and x.

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I've already done that and im on the inverted fastboot screen, I cant figure out what to do after that