www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
I had not found those, thank you, they all worked :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

no prob...mikig does great work and always updating making it even more better....mark that thread if you are running aeon...kk

Drew2873

Apr 13, 2011
MidWest Area
I'm having the same problem with my infuse. It won't read the card period. Won't even let u go into the APN settings. Ive re-wiped re-flashed. Haven't tried anything else

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

oreo918

Sep 16, 2012
Tulsa
way to keep the share to fb option?

Hi I am a fairly new member, I have been following different threads for a long time but have recently signed up, so if i am posting in the wrong thread I sincerely apologize. moving on...

I have been using the Aeon 1.4 rom for awhile now and have been loving it. I first downloaded the rom without the stock libs and found that it is much faster than the stock libs rom, even after manually removing most of my stock apps via sd maid pro. But it has been the only way to keep the option to share with FaceBook. and being able to add facebook in my accounts and sync are in system settings. system settings>accounts and sync>add account.

My question is this, Is there a way to keep this feature of the stock libs rom but flashing the non stock libs rom???? Thank you for your hard work on the rom btw. It is awesome!!!

Ridingmac

Jan 19, 2013
Ok my bt doesnt work at all. I flashed aeon coming from stock roted gb. After seein it doesnt work i searched xda andfound qksters bt fix . Flahed it and still no bt. So i figuered a bad flash. I flashed qksters wipe tp wipe everything and flashed aeon from a clean slate. Then flashed stock apps and still no bt. I flashed qkster bt fix again and still nothing. I go in settings and in bt . I check the box to turn on bt and nothing . Is it me or is it the rom. Other then this issue its the best rom i ever used. Ty for this awsomeness

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA
Ok my bt doesnt work at all. I flashed aeon coming from stock roted gb. After seein it doesnt work i searched xda andfound qksters bt fix . Flahed it and still no bt. So i figuered a bad flash. I flashed qksters wipe tp wipe everything and flashed aeon from a clean slate. Then flashed stock apps and still no bt. I flashed qkster bt fix again and still nothing. I go in settings and in bt . I check the box to turn on bt and nothing . Is it me or is it the rom. Other then this issue its the best rom i ever used. Ty for this awsomeness

I guess the other thing I would suggest is heimdall or odin to stock uclb3 and test the bt function to make sure it's not hardware issue;

then test Ethereal or any other near stock rom.

Reactions: Zen Arcade

Ridingmac

Jan 19, 2013
Alright thanks alot. Ill give that a try this weekend. I havent used my bt in a long time so im not really sure when it stopped working but back to stock is an awsome idea.thanks alot fpr ur help

I guess the other thing I would suggest is heimdall or odin to stock uclb3 and test the bt function to make sure it's not hardware issue;

then test Ethereal or any other near stock rom.

I hear there's a near stock ROM called Vagabond that's pretty good... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Reactions: qkster

Ridingmac

Jan 19, 2013
Legend was good. But aeon is just what i was.looking for lol but im open to trying new roms. I just want to stay in GB

Sent From My Aeonized Infuse I997

threi_

Dec 18, 2011
Alliston
For the record i went back to GB today (I dunno wtf is going on with the battery in JB but I couldn't take it anymore. That + random reboots was the breaking point for me, I have to give up the latest and greatest but i need my phone working like a damn phone), so i went to AEON.

Like Ridingmac bt did not work at all. It was an issue a while back but i moved on to ICS and forgot about it, so coming back it was a nice surprise :(

anyways like qkster said taking out the level 3 tweaks and flashing the BT fix does fix it, but it didn't the first time i tried. Don't know why or what I did but that is the fix. Here is what i did:

1. Reboot to CWM
2. Run qkster's bt fix flashable
3. Clear cache and dalvik
4. Run infuse toolkit
5. Restore build.prop
6. Remove tweaks
7. Remove init.d
8. Apply level 1 tweaks
9. Clear cache and dalvik again
10. Reboot

Now i know there are a bunch of redundant steps in there but it did fix my bluetooth problem so who knows. :p

Ridingmac

Jan 19, 2013
Would it be possible for you to send me your built prop?? if that would work. And what does the init d file do??

threi_

Dec 18, 2011
Alliston
I dunno what the init.d tweaks do specifically but I removed them anyways. Anyways I attached my build.prop, remember to clear caches as well. Personally I'd just look over what is listed in the tweaks section over overwriting the whole thing, as it will probably change some settings as well.

One thing i forgot to mention is that I was running Zen's latest kernel as well.

Attachments

• build.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 2

Ridingmac

Jan 19, 2013
Yea i think i have entropys daily driver but yea ill look ove ryour built prop as a reference for tweaking mine . Thanks alot

Ridingmac

Jan 19, 2013
I dunno what the init.d tweaks do specifically but I removed them anyways. Anyways I attached my build.prop, remember to clear caches as well. Personally I'd just look over what is listed in the tweaks section over overwriting the whole thing, as it will probably change some settings as well.

One thing i forgot to mention is that I was running Zen's latest kernel as well.

Nope didnt work. Bolth our build prop was almost identicle. I had about 5 more lines in the net tweaks section . I copy pasted ur to mine and deleted init d file. Reboot into cwm and erased dalvik cache and fixed permissions and rebooted. Still cant turn on BT . So like suggested by qkster earlier ill odin back to stock this weekend to confirm its not a hardware issue. And then ill look from there. Thanks alot guys. Ill post back with my finds when i reflash this weekend . If its not hardware it could help someone else meaby lol

Ridingmac

Jan 19, 2013
Well i just flashed zens latest b core kernel . Didnt fix nothing but phone never ran this smooth lol

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Ok update. Odin back to stock . Tested bt and worked fine. Flashed zens core b kernel. And tested bt again and still worked . Flashed aeon along with stock apps and beats audio . Tested bt and my problems back....im starting to think could it be my beats audio cauzing the issue??

Reactions: bigfau

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA
Well i just flashed zens latest b core kernel . Didnt fix nothing but phone never ran this smooth lol

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Ok update. Odin back to stock . Tested bt and worked fine. Flashed zens core b kernel. And tested bt again and still worked . Flashed aeon along with stock apps and beats audio . Tested bt and my problems back....im starting to think could it be my beats audio cauzing the issue??

Sounds like something with your set up on aeon or Something you restored. it's up to you now to find the prob.

Ridingmac

Jan 19, 2013
Alright ill figuere it out lol. Thanks alot for ur help guys . Ill post my finds if and when i fix it

Reactions: bigfau

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ringtone

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum here. I've had my infuse for about a month, Rooted it the first week I had it, and have been flashing custom rom's on it since.
    I'm currently running Aeon 1.3. I love the rom.
    The only issue i'm having is, when I get a call, the phone does not ring. I've checked to make sure the phone is not on silent, the volume is turned up as well.
    When I select the ringtone from sounds under the settings menu the ringtone plays. When a call comes in the phone will not ring, unless it's the first call after a re-boot, then the phone will ring for about 3 seconds, then go silent.
    I have searched the forums here and several other sites as well with no luck.
    I have moved the ringtones to different folders on the sd card both internal and external, I have moved all the ringtones into the media folder as well.
    I know the speaker is good, I know the ringtones are good, as they can be played from settings.
    Help
    Thanks
    alarmguy48195

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I think I figured it out, I had a call blocker installed. I installed it and now the ring tones work so far. I've tested on 4 calls so far.
    Does someone have a good free screenshot app? Used to have screenshot er demo but they put a damn watermark on the screenshot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I use screen shot app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.screenshot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
    Bigfau guess what....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    haha he has 3 arms. On another note, I went to bed and woke up but my phone didn't wake. I restarted and it was ok. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

That's neat that you found the fix. :p