★ ★[MOD][FLASHABLE][9/29]AOSP Contacts/No Toggles ★ ★

Search This thread

Ohh_Trenton

May 18, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
King of AOSP Apps on Touchwiz is back....

AOSP Contacts!
for my ALLIANCEROM
Beanstown106 - For re-doing the zips and adding necessary scripts, making installation simpler​

Now all you have is one file to flash AOSP contacts and one file to revert back to Touchwiz contacts as opposed to two files!

As a bonus, since AllianceRom is black & white themed right out of the box, I took the liberty of theming AOSP contacts Black & White myself so it matches the rest of the rom.

Instructions For AllianceROM

Always smart to backup your rom first.

Flash Alliance AOSP Contacts

That's it! If you ever want to revert back to Touchwiz Contacts, I got you covered.

Voila, You now have the EASIEST method of installing AOSP Contacts on a Touchwiz Rom....This combined with AOSP Messaging...You have all your AOSP Apps & Customization right here on AllianceROM now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voila, You now have the EASIEST method of installing AOSP Contacts on a Touchwiz Rom....This combined with AOSP Messaging...You have all your AOSP needs right here on Touchwiz now.

If you are interested in a White themed AOSP Contacts, I've made a flashable here for you.

I don't request or ask for donations although it is appreciated. All I ask at the least as a token of appreciation, is a simple Thanks!

ENJOY, HAVE FUN, Dont Flash & Drive.

Last edited:

Ohh_Trenton

May 18, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
For those who do not use the Power Widgets in your Notification Drawer & Do not wish to have them there, I have flashable zips for No Toggles that will give you all that space for your notifications only. Perfect if you truly want the AOSP Experience on Touchwiz.

AllianceROM

You can also flash this to revert back to toggle mode.

You're welcome!

Last edited:

Ohh_Trenton

May 18, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Screenshots!

AllianceROM​
Screenshot_2013-08-13-07-01-32.png
Screenshot_2013-08-13-07-01-26.png
Screenshot_2013-08-13-07-02-52.png

BeansRom
Screenshot_2013-08-13-06-49-44.png
Screenshot_2013-08-13-06-49-39.png
Screenshot_2013-08-13-06-49-54.png

You're welcome!

tml478

May 13, 2008
Florida
Working on beans. Got one contacts force close about 3 hrs ago. But all butter since then. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

JWnSC

Jul 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Red Magic 8 pro
This is awesome. Thank you for this. I was getting force closes at first but cleared app data in contacts and contacts storage. All is well so far on jellybeans build 21.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Pmass

Jun 29, 2010
Thank you for this.

For people on beans 21, did you have to make any dpi adjustments with xposed? The keypad is small when you're on a call and the search bar overlaps with the call log and contacts a little. No big deal, just curious. Thx!

D

Deleted member 5085593

Coming from Beans 21

Contacts FCs when trying to scroll in Recent Call Log

Also adjusting the dpi of Contacts makes the Phone app laggy and unusable. Maybe this is just unavoidable?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohh_Trenton

May 18, 2010
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Coming from Beans 21

Contacts FCs when trying to scroll in Recent Call Log

Also adjusting the dpi of Contacts makes the Phone app laggy and unusable. Maybe this is just unavoidable?

Don't restore call log data. You are restoring Touchwiz Call log data (SecContacts) on an Aosp Contacts/Phone Application. It will freeze and Fc majority of the time...usually always scrolling recent calls

kirch21

Feb 2, 2009
I LOVE the no toggle mod! Thanks a lot makes it really seem like I'm on AOSP. Great work.

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
That 'A' roster in your contacts. Might have to add a few to my snapchat.

Cuff yo chick! Lol :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Ohh_Trenton

bigmixxx

Dec 2, 2007
Las Vegas
This is good!

I still have that ongoing notification of 'No notification' on Beans 21. I'm gonna search the beans thread to see if there is a way to get rid of that. I'd be much more happier then...

vancampff

Mar 7, 2013
I just wanted you, Trenton, to say HELLO! ti adrianna for me. Girl has some amazing hips!

Reactions: OKC_Thunder

nitronet

Jun 15, 2006
Does anybody have a zip file to flash the AOSP messaging app?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Hälftebyte

Reporting back that this does work on CleanRom 3.5. I used the beans version. After install I wiped dalvik and cache then after boot I cleared data of Contacts and Contacts Storage, rebooted and let my contacts re-sync. thanks for this Trenton! I missed being able to swipe from dialer to call log to contacts!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts