Phone suddenly dead. Can anybody help?

Search This thread

domini99

Jan 9, 2012
Maasbracht
www.goglogo.com
I was already noticing that my battery was starting to drain faster than usual, but yesterday it completely died. The battery said it was 100%, as soon as I unplugged it it was 0%, and then it wouldn't charge anymore.

This morning I replaced the battery with one that was confirmed working, it wouldn't turn on. I connected the charger and it went into an infinite reboot loop, it would show the battery charge screen with the battery and a loading circle on it. And then reboot, repeating this all the time. I haven't tried putting the original battery back.

I am now at school, but does anybody have any idea what's going on?

Greetz, Dominique.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

warface123

Jun 13, 2012
Miami
I was already noticing that my battery was starting to drain faster than usual, but yesterday it completely died. The battery said it was 100%, as soon as I unplugged it it was 0%, and then it wouldn't charge anymore.

This morning I replaced the battery with one that was confirmed working, it wouldn't turn on. I connected the charger and it went into an infinite reboot loop, it would show the battery charge screen with the battery and a loading circle on it. And then reboot, repeating this all the time. I haven't tried putting the original battery back.

I am now at school, but does anybody have any idea what's going on?

Greetz, Dominique.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Hello Dominique.Have you tried stock rom?
On which ROM are you? Have you tried to get into recovery and do factory reset?