A2107A-H Firmware update, Custom Rom and CWM Recovery (calling feature - unlocked)

Search This thread

mrbonsen

Dec 7, 2012
that again is another problem
worked flash? <- this info you could give.

no idea whether your cry for help has been resolved in the previous contribution.
if so, what has helped

Last edited:
Reactions: artik89

lenovo_a2107a

Dec 22, 2012
I started to flash your last ROM but i am stucked at formatting flash couse the bar(red or yellow)doesn't start.My driver in win 7 is called Lenovo composite adb interface and is provided by the tablet when i connect it.I downloaded win7 drivers provided here but it wont install.You did not mentioned if the format action must happen with the tablet closed/off.When i start Spflashtool and hit format (after loading scattering file)the third option called --Format whole flash except BootLoader and NVram bin region, and i move to first ---format whole flash and, hit ok...then...nothing, it stays with empty bar and single option is stop.I did it with the tablet on and off and reset...everything...no luck.

pemergency

Oct 13, 2009
I started to flash your last ROM but i am stucked at formatting flash couse the bar(red or yellow)doesn't start.My driver in win 7 is called Lenovo composite adb interface and is provided by the tablet when i connect it.I downloaded win7 drivers provided here but it wont install.You did not mentioned if the format action must happen with the tablet closed/off.When i start Spflashtool and hit format (after loading scattering file)the third option called --Format whole flash except BootLoader and NVram bin region, and i move to first ---format whole flash and, hit ok...then...nothing, it stays with empty bar and single option is stop.I did it with the tablet on and off and reset...everything...no luck.

it was mentioned,

Turn off device, connect to pc, press flash/format, press reset button on a device.

Everything is on this forum, read read and one more time read.... thanks

lenovo_a2107a

Dec 22, 2012
tab

Believe me, i tryied those steps several times but it's not working.It doesn't start.I think is not communicating with the tablet when this is turned off.You did not answer me about the driver i installed ,only read ,read,read.This is not help.what am i doing wrong?It is like i said:not working in any way!Is there any other posibility to check comm?

pemergency

Oct 13, 2009
Believe me, i tryied those steps several times but it's not working.It doesn't start.I think is not communicating with the tablet when this is turned off.You did not answer me about the driver i installed ,only read ,read,read.This is not help.what am i doing wrong?It is like i said:not working in any way!Is there any other posibility to check comm?

Read read and read ;) ... install preloader driver, it was mentioned in this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1982334 thread many times!!!!!!

Last edited:

lenovo_a2107a

Dec 22, 2012
tab

So..i did it,i downloaded the driver...inside the folder is a file .inf ,do you know what to do with it?Nobody says it in the thread.
Another thing is that when i connect tablet to pc and the tablet is turned off,it doesn't ask for driver,so how can i use this?...is very comp0licated for me and you don't help me.Why you do this before ask me about the problem i have?why you behave like a good treating me like a rock on the street?am i offended you in some way?

Andro_Sneak

Sep 12, 2010
Montreal
sneakhouse.dlinkddns.com
ok so i got it to work, , recovery, root, rom everything work like a charm except for the sound... it's like over sampled and distord glitch loud so i cant listen music ou video nor play :silly:
in fack, ill got the lenovo ideatab a2107a-F and no H... anyway is there sumthing i can do to solve this ? :eek:

thanx in adv. XDA ownz !! :D

kunleski

May 17, 2010
Thanks for a well done job!
please is it possible to restore the boot sound, make the radio work without ear phone and also restore the default arrangement of the home page in the factory rom.
Thank you very much

kunleski

May 17, 2010
Thanks my good man,
You've really done alot for this tablet,
But please where can i enable the FM RADIO to work without headphone?
I've been able to do the rest.
Thanks again

FoxtrotKZ

Sep 13, 2012
[ROM] A2107A 16Gb Foxtrot

A2107_Foxtrot_v101
Firmware for A2107A 16Gb
If you have the normal firmware is not fixed.

(from Russian translate)
Virtually 100% of Russification
Multi language
Phone works, SMS works
Root RootShell
Superuser, BusyBox, RootExplorer, ES conductor
Stock launcher added to Apex and GoEx
Advanced power menu
Another indicator battery
"Correct" LED and airplanes
The sound is a call through the headset. Solved by pressing the "dynamics" during a conversation
The second nuance lokskrine downward movement brings SMS / MMS. (Point just not visible)
Have to work all Google services, a fully functional market (see all applications)
Services Voice input Google, Pico
Russian T9-search in the dialer (check)
In the settings of the phone shows two IMEI
The mode UMS ("USB mass storage" by default)
Time zone default Asia / Almaty
Still a lot of buns and I can not remember all * see description
* Can work with adb
* Includes support for init.d scripts (Startup) - (see note)
** Greatly increased battery life: Now also reduces the CPU smoothly raises the frequency from 166 to 1000kHz (ondemand), and not always at the maximum (some party processors do not support this mode)
Tweaks ** speed, multitasking, stability of internet connection, battery and other
Optimizing network settings **
** Optimization for SD cards: read buffer = 1Mb (stanart: 128KB, version 3.0: 512kB)
** Optimization for VM and taskkillera
** Optimization for the core and memory
** Increase battery life time
** Modified system priorities. applications
*** The patch is replaced by internal and external USB drive (for those who have 4Gb), now there are no more problems with the storage cache heavy games, etc.)
*** Added patch for those who have the problem because CPU restarts the machine (performance)

Insertion

To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!
A2107_Foxtrot_v101.zip for recovery CWM or TWR

Packs:

folder with a script in startup, cast only if you understand what and why to apply. Throw in init.d with installation rights.
patch causes the internal memory ie SDcard as usual
patch makes MicroSD-stick that is the main SDcard, the desired unit with 4GB to cash games and the data written there and not in memory (which is ~ 1.8GB)
patch takes the processor to power saving mode.
patch takes the processor in standard mode., For those who have smart reboots Ondemand-mode.

To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firmware:

put on the memory card
enter Recovery
do a wipe
select an item instsll zip from sdcard
select an item choose zip from sdtsard

Patch:

put on a memory card
enter Recovery (wipe do not have to)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: This is a port from the smartphone Lenovo A750 to which are added various fixes and buns
PPS: If the archive is unpacked normally should be OK. Extras there to recover.
* Set
** Will be a separate link to the files
*** Will be a separate link to the patch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rise of state BRICK[/URL]

Firmware for A2107 LeWa of 121026[/URL]

Firmware ClearSky under SP Flash Tool[/URL]

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) v2.3.2.3[/URL]

My original LINKs
4pda[/URL]
forum.china-iphone[/URL]

The following errors occurred with your submission:
Sh|t forum .|.

robynasi

Mar 13, 2012
can't load rom

I have tryed to restore your rom from recovery without success. Something wrong with mounting partitions. My firmware is S309 :eek:

Also from recovery i cant load the external sdcard. So i put the rom in the internal sdcard.
Can somebody help?

EDIT:
I successfully installed the system, but not the boot.iso. Recovery give me an error if i try to install boot.iso :(

and i can't start the sim toolkit..

Last edited:

wisam212

Jan 1, 2013
help me pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase

i do all the steps for the first option and every thing was ok . but when i choose advance restore and choose the mode file giving me errore
after that i restart my a2107-h 4 giga giving me strange screen asking me to choose the country code i try all the code but nothing happen all times it said time out and restart again please help me:(

wisam212

Jan 1, 2013
oh my god no one wanna help me :(

i do all the steps for the first option and every thing was ok . but when i choose advance restore and choose the mode file giving me errore
after that i restart my a2107-h 4 giga giving me strange screen asking me to choose the country code i try all the code but nothing happen all times it said time out and restart again please help me:(

helppppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Please,... who can help me install this using teamviewer?
i'm getting incredibly stuck with different OS's at the mt65xx driver

SHOW ME HOW YOU DID IT

Last edited:

FoxtrotKZ

Sep 13, 2012
A2107 4Gb - Solution

Here I described the problem 4GB version.
4pda . ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=286687&view=findpost&p=18458687

thunder141

Sep 21, 2010
cannot download the rom. links not visible cause admin has removed them?
A2107_Foxtrot_v101
Firmware for A2107A 16Gb

(from Russian translate)
Multi language
Phone works, SMS works
Root RootShell
Advanced power menu
The sound is a call through the headset. Solved by pressing the "dynamics" during a conversation
The second nuance lokskrine downward movement brings SMS / MMS. (Point just not visible)
Have to work all Google services, a fully functional market (see all applications)
* Can work with adb
** Greatly increased battery life: Now also reduces the CPU smoothly raises the frequency from 166 to 1000kHz (ondemand), and not always at the maximum (some party processors do not support this mode)
Tweaks ** speed, multitasking, stability of internet connection, battery and other
** Optimization for SD cards: read buffer = 1Mb (stanart: 128KB, version 3.0: 512kB)
*** The patch is replaced by internal and external USB drive (for those who have 4Gb), now there are no more problems with the storage cache heavy games, etc.)
*** Added patch for those who have the problem because CPU restarts the machine (performance)

Insertion

Packs:

folder with a script in startup, cast only if you understand what and why to apply. Throw in init.d with installation rights.
patch makes MicroSD-stick that is the main SDcard, the desired unit with 4GB to cash games and the data written there and not in memory (which is ~ 1.8GB)
patch takes the processor in standard mode., For those who have smart reboots Ondemand-mode.

Firmware:

put on the memory card
enter Recovery
do a wipe

Patch:

put on a memory card
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: This is a port from the smartphone Lenovo A750 to which are added various fixes and buns
* Set
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My original LINKs
4pda[/URL]
forum.china-iphone[/URL]

Sh|t forum .|.

alepavia

Aug 11, 2008
developement

anyone knows about pemergency rom? in good enough?
Radio is ok?
and all basic functions and apps?
thanks, the developer too! ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Password for CWM Firmware : xdadevpemergency

NEW MANUAL AND FILES (discontinued project)

For both option's copy "clockworkmode/backup/modpemergency" folder to sdcard internal or external!!!

OPTION 1: For CWM Recovery devices:

Downloads:

Pemergency MOD custom firmware https://hotfile.com/dl/182755080/f7d30b5/07122012.rar.html

1. Unpack archive 07122012.rar
    2. Copy whole folder clockworkmode to your internal storage or external sdcard.

It should looks like this one:
    /sdcard/clockworkmode/backup/modpemergency (nandroid.md5 and system.ext4.tar inside this folder)

Boot in to CWM Recovery:

1. switch off dfevice
    2. Hold Power Button for 3 sek, release and hold vol+ and - together untill you will boot in to recovery mod

In CWM Recovery:

1. Choose "backup and restore"
    2. Choose "advanced restore from internal sdcard" or "advanced restore" in a case of using external card
    3. Choose "modpemergency/"
    4. Choose "Restore system"
    5. Choose "Yes - Restore System"

After update choose

1. "wipe data/factory reset"
    2. "wipe cache partition"
    4. "advanced/wipe dalvik"
    5. reboot.

It will take a while to boot for a first time so no worries

OPTION 2: For non CWM recovery devices

Copy clockworkmode/backup/modpemergency to your external card, it should looks like this:
    /sdcard/clockworkmode/backup/modpemergency (nandroid.md5 and system.ext4.tar inside this folder)

downloads:

1. CWM Recovery https://hotfile.com/dl/182805290/fe4ac19/CWM_Firmware.zip.html
    2. Flash Tools https://hotfile.com/dl/182820835/8dd3c06/Tools.rar.html
    3. New Flash Tool without error (replacement for the one from Tools.rar package https://hotfile.com/dl/183057140/692cbbb/SP_MDT_src_v3.1216.02_A2012.05.22.zip.html

4. Pemergency MOD custom firmware https://hotfile.com/dl/182755080/f7d30b5/07122012.rar.html
    5. USB Driver
    For windows xp https://hotfile.com/dl/182950442/360c725/USB_VCOM_Driver.zip.html
    For windows seven https://hotfile.com/dl/182950251/0c9ee3d/usb_driver.zip.html

Install CWM Recovery:

Device formating

1. Open SP Flash Tool
    2. Choose a "Scatter-loading" file from "CWM Recovery ROM" folder
    3. Press "Format" in a left top corner of SP Flash Tool
    4. Choose "Auto Format Nand Flash" -> "Format whole flash" and press "OK"
    5. Connect device to PC, press "reset" button on a back of your device

Your device should be formated on this point.

6. Close SP Flash Tool

Installing CWM Recovery ROM

1. Open Smartphone Multiport

The "Data source file" and "Da file name" should have assigned path from SP_MDT_src_v3.1216.02_A2012.05.22 folder. If is not assigned properly please do the folowing steps:

- File/Open Download Agent File and choose file MTK_DATABASE.mdb from SP_MDT_src_v3.1216.02_A2012.05.22 folder

and

- Factory database/Setup data source file and choose file MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from SP_MDT_src_v3.1216.02_A2012.05.22 folder

2. Press the "Scatter File" button and choose this file from a CWM Recovery ROM folder
    3. Tick to both "Sel All"

Settings for Smartphone Multiport:

Type: Firmware upgrade
    Baud rate: 921600
    DA download all: High speed
    USB Port: BootRom --->DA

4. Press Start all

On this point firmware should be downloaded on your decive, if nothing happend press the "reset button" on a back of your device.

After this operation you will have a CWM Recovery, but not a main firmware!!!

Install pemergency custom ROM

1. Unpack archive 07122012.rar
    2. Copy whole folder clockworkmode to your external sdcard.

Boot in to CWM Recovery:

1. switch off dfevice
    2. Hold Power Button for 3 sek, release and hold vol+ and - together untill you will boot in to recovery mod

In CWM Recovery:

1. Choose "backup and restore"
    2. Choose "advanced restore"
    3. Choose "modpemergency/"
    4. Choose "Restore system"
    5. Choose "Yes - Restore System"

After update choose

1. "wipe data/factory reset"
    2. "wipe cache partition"
    4. "advancedwipe dalvik"
    5. reboot.

It will take a while to boot for a first time so no worries

After that sometimes it is nessesary to repair IMEI

IMEI repair

1. Connect your device to the PC (device must be turned on and connected as "USB debugging" and "Media device)
    2. Start MTK Droid Tools
    3. Press Replace IMEI (fill up IMEI 1 and IMEI 2) and save
    4. Reboot device

Good Luck...
    Finally it happend, NEW CUSTOM ROM (CWM Backup Mode) made by me.

screenshots
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yc7z5904i0e1ua6/6FSVniszMM#/

Just see it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joeJtkw-85c

- CWM Recovery
    - Firmware version S314
    - Calling feature
    - Fully working google service
    - Fully Roted
    - Titanum Backup
    - TouchPal Keyboard
    - Stock Browser
    - Full synchronization with google service
    - Radio without headphones

and many more

The installation is very simple and will take about 5 minutes if you already have a CWM Recovery

I spend nearly whole week to build this customisation, so I decide to ask you guys for some support for my work. So if you like the job I done so far and want to see a new improvements in a future including a Jelly Bean on Lenovo A2107A-H please support me. In this case I made a auction on a EBAY for this modiffication and it will cost just a £5. Please respect my work and don't distribute my mod behind my back. If you not agreed with this, I waiting for your coments guys. Thank you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221163148...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=221163148891&_rdc=1

I will send you a link to a firmware and manual after a payment

Enjoy!!!

OLD MANUAL (no files on a server)​

Manual and files for installation Custom ROM + CWM Recovery + IMEI repair + ROOT + Calling Feature on IdeaPad A2107A-H

Password for archive:"xdadevpemergency"

Firmware

1. CWM Recovery ROM.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3358458529/CWM Firmware.zip

2. A2107A-H v9 ROM in a zip format for install by CWM Recovery.

https://rapidshare.com/files/241044528/A2107A-H v9.zip

3. Google apps for google store and account sync (installation by CWM Recovery)

https://rapidshare.com/files/2713449644/gapp-ics.zip

Tools

1. SP Flash Tool for formating device NAND FLASH.

https://rapidshare.com/files/1465167471/SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1206.01.zip

2. Smarthphone Multiport for Flash the CWM REcovery ROM.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2880421726/SP_MDT_src_v3.1216.02_A2012.05.22.zip

3. MTK Droid Tools for easy IMEI repair and easy ROOT install.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3431631170/MTKdroidTools.zip

Manual

Device formating

1. Open SP Flash Tool
    2. Choose a "Scatter-loading" file from "CWM Recovery ROM" folder
    3. Press "Format" in a left top corner of SP Flash Tool
    4. Choose "Auto Format Nand Flash" -> "Format whole flash" and press "OK"
    5. Connect device to PC, press "reset" button on a back of your device

Your device should be formated on this point.

6. Close SP Flash Tool

Installing CWM Recovery ROM

1. Open Smartphone Multiport
    2. Press the "Scatter File" button and choose this file from a CWM Recovery ROM folder
    3. Tick to both "Sel All"

Settings for Smartphone Multiport:

Type: Firmware upgrade
    Baud rate: 921600
    DA download all: High speed
    USB Port: BootRom --->DA

4. Press Start all

On this point firmware should be downloaded on your decive, if nothing happend press the "reset button" on a back of your device.
    After this operation you will have a CWM Recovery, but not a main firmware!!!

Installing main firmware

1. Copy A2107A-H v9.zip and gapp-ics.zip to sd card.
    2. Boot in to CWM Recovery mode by:

- Press the "reset" button on your device
    - Press and hold for a 3 sec. "power" button on your device (after 3 sec. releas the buton)
    - When you see "lenovo" logo press and hold vol+ and vol- untill you will boot in to CWM Recovery mode

In a CWM Recovery Mode

Menu down = vol-
    Menu up= vol+
    accept= power button

1. Choose "wipe data/factory reset"
    2. Choose "wipe cache partition"
    3. Choose "Advanced" -> "Wipe Dalvik Cache"
    4. Go to main menu of CWM Recovery mode
    5. Choose "install zip from sdcard"
    6. Choose "choose zip from sdcard"
    7. Find the A2107A-H v9.zip file.
    8. Choose "Yes - Install A2107A-H v9.zip"

Do the same think with gapp-ics.zip and reboot your device.

IMEI repair and ROOT installation

1. Connect your device to the PC (device must be turned on and connected as "USB debugging" and "Media device)
    2. Start MTK Droid Tools
    3. Press Replace IMEI (fill up IMEI 1 and IMEI 2) and save
    4. Reboot device

On this point you should have a IMEI working, if not repeat IMEI repair from point 3.

5. Press ROOT button if the program ask for anythink press "YES" (your device will reboot 2 or 3 times and it will be ready to go).
    [ROM] A2107A 16Gb Foxtrot

A2107_Foxtrot_v101
    Firmware for A2107A 16Gb

(from Russian translate)
    Multi language
    Phone works, SMS works
    Root RootShell
    Advanced power menu
    * Can work with adb

Insertion

Packs:

Firmware:

put on the memory card
    enter Recovery
    do a wipe

Patch:

put on a memory card

* Set

My original LINKs
    4pda[/URL]
    forum.china-iphone[/URL]

Sh|t forum .|.
    NEW ROM on the way. Will be posted on the end of this week.

- oryginal multilanguage for most of languages like in a stock european ROM (not more locale)
    - fixed most bugs from the previous pemergency mod
    - stock launcher
    - Battery life incresed to 30% more then oryginal ROM
    - Battery status in a settings
    - Downloading all apps from google store (no incompatibility problem)
    - Quick Boot
    - Better sim management
    - All options for synchronisation, like in oryginal european stock ROM

and many many more...

Finished in 98%

Anyone would like to pay for this £5?

Free update for everyone who bought the previous version!!!

Read read and read ;) ... install preloader driver, it was mentioned in this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1982334 thread many times!!!!!!