Jul 27, 2012
León
I am proud to present :p
QUBEX-ROM V8.2 !!
ROOT GAPPS TWEAKED AND NOOB-FRIENDLY
changelog07/07/2014
Code:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]-Updated Superuser
-Updated several system apps(LenovoMusic, LenovoVideo, LenovoCalendar, LenovoLauncher, LenovoSupernote, Camera and Gallery, ThemeCenter)
-Added LenovoCompass, RootExplorer, TitaniumBackup and latest LenovoBrowser (english)
-Updated The Inverted Play Store[/COLOR]
-Back to lenovo launcher (if you want another build with nova, leave a comment)
FRESH INSTALATION:
*You will need the MFT and all the drivers installed

1- unzip the "VIBEROM V8" folder wherever you want ;)

2- open the MFT

3- select "flash-DVT3-CPU-sign-complete.xml" (it will erase your appdata)

4- power off the device by presing power button 10 seconds and then connect it, it should detect it and automatically begin to flash

5- after finished detach the phone and power it on

6- ENJOY!! :D

NOTE: DO NOT ALLOW SUPERUSER TO AUTOUPDATE

ONLY UPDATE STEPS:

*ONLY IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON V8
1-Place the system.img.gz from the "Update to V8.2.7z" in SDFUSE

2-Reboot in droidboot and sdupdate

3-power off and power on

Features

-Xperia Z2 status bar
-intel inside BOOTANIMATION
-Titanium Backup
-All in one zip (root, gapps, tweaks)
-inverted play store (battery and eyes friendly ;) , and solved dpi incompatibilities)
-Root Explorer
-No chinesse annoying bloatware
-Default language english
-Noob friendly

NO NEED TO GRANT PERMISSIONS OR ANYTHING, ALL IS MADE TO WORK JUST FLASHING

IT IS TESTED BY ME AND IT WORKS GREAT, SO IF IT DOESNT WORK FOR YOU, DO ALL THE STEPS AGAIN CAREFULLY

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG AND "BRICK" YOUR DEVICE. However it is almost imposible to brick an android phone...

DOWNLOADS
DOWNLOAD ROM: http://bit.ly/1tbEyJk :D

DOWNLOAD ONLY UPDATE: http://bit.ly/1ooSc5h :D

Last edited:

fatsuzie

Dec 21, 2010
Installed. Running very smoothly.

Just follow the guide above. :)

Will feedback after a few days of running. hi5!

Reactions: QuBeX

moonlight7

Mar 18, 2014
Thanks!
I will try it en el fin de semana.

Which is your opinion about KitKat for this phone¿

"However it is almost imposible to brick an android phone..." ... jejeje :good:

Last edited:

masterakalin

Dec 24, 2010
Dobrich
Hi, friend. First thanks for great job and developing 4.3 for this cool phone. Can you please or anyone else installed this ROM post AnTuTu results. Thanks.

moonlight7

Mar 18, 2014

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-22-21-52-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-22-21-52-38.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 4,428
Last edited:

dabdob

Jun 25, 2013
Thanks, looks smooth like always :good: Will try it for few days and get back to you for any problem.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Oh, a quick one. How can I change the lock screen? How can I use pics from gallery. This option was available in your previous roms.

QuBeX

Jul 27, 2012
León
Thanks, looks smooth like always :good: Will try it for few days and get back to you for any problem.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Oh, a quick one. How can I change the lock screen? How can I use pics from gallery. This option was available in your previous roms.

Well, its really weird. To change the default lock screen I had to modify the keyguardclient.apk because I don't know where the f*ck is the option to choose a picture from the gallery :p
For those who want to change the lockscreen:
1-goto "system/app and search "keyguardclient2.apk"
2-open apk as zip
3-goto /res/drawable-xxxhdpi/ and search for unlock_wallpaper.png and replace it with the picture you want

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-23-09-05-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-23-09-05-08.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 2,216
Last edited:

karellang

May 2, 2012
Well, its really weird. To change the default lock screen I had to modify the keyguardclient.apk because I don't know where the f*ck is the option to choose a picture from the gallery ������
2-open apk as zip
3-goto /res/drawable-xxxhdpi/ and search for unlock_wallpaper.png and replace it with the picture you want

or open Theme center and upgrade to version v 1.15.324 (open theme center, slide finger left to right, cogwheel in left down corner, About theme center, Upgrade.

For download new themes, walpapers, bootanimations via upgraded Theme center:
Go to system- open build.prop in edit mode (use es file explorer, root explorer or similar file manager with root permissions) and delete completely line
"ro.lenovo.region=row"
reboot

For QuBeX:

I can´t login to my Lenovo account (I try loged in via SyncIt, via Lenovo note and nothing.)

Edit: For login to Lenovo account:
System settings- Acouunt- add account- Lenovo Id

Last edited:

QuBeX

Jul 27, 2012
León
or open Theme center and upgrade to version v 1.15.324 (open theme center, slide finger left to right, cogwheel in left down corner, About theme center, Upgrade.

Go to system- open build.prop in edit mode (use es file explorer, root explorer or similar file manager with root permissions) and delete completely line
"ro.lenovo.region=row"
reboot

For QuBeX:

I can´t login to my Lenovo account (I try loged in via SyncIt, via Lenovo note and nothing.)

Well i don't really use those apps so... tell me more details

pjsplayez

Dec 1, 2013
Petaling Jaya
Nice ROM

Thank you very much QuBeX for your work on this rom,
Now i can play the Clumsy Ninja game although it not as smooth like i play on iphone 5s but now it is playable.
All the gapps working good with no issue.
btw i got one question....how did my my play store suddenly turning to white back? If i not mistaken u used the inverted gapps right?
but that not a problem just the background colour.
Overall :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

XiaoAk

QUBEX-ROM V8 !!

Instructions:

2- open the MFT

4- power off the device by presing power button 10 seconds and then connect it, it should detect it and automatically begin to flash

If you want to change the default lockscreen picture follow these steps: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52863823&postcount=11

Features

-Xperia Z2 status bar
-Nova Launcher
-Flat icon pack
-Titanium Backup
-inverted play store (battery and eyes friendly ;) , and solved dpi incompatibilities)
-Root Explorer
-Noob friendly

IT IS TESTED BY ME AND IT WORKS GREAT, SO IF IT DOESNT WORK FOR YOU, DO ALL THE STEPS AGAIN CAREFULLY

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG AND "BRICK" YOUR DEVICE. However it is almost imposible to brick an android phone...

DOWNLOAD: bit.ly/1pgeVBE :D

:confused: thought you were busy these days

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QUBEX-ROM V8.2 !!
    changelog07/07/2014
    Code:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]-Updated Superuser
    -Updated several system apps(LenovoMusic, LenovoVideo, LenovoCalendar, LenovoLauncher, LenovoSupernote, Camera and Gallery, ThemeCenter)
    -Added LenovoCompass, RootExplorer, TitaniumBackup and latest LenovoBrowser (english)
    -Updated The Inverted Play Store[/COLOR]
    -Back to lenovo launcher (if you want another build with nova, leave a comment)
    FRESH INSTALATION:

2- open the MFT

ONLY UPDATE STEPS:

*ONLY IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON V8
    1-Place the system.img.gz from the "Update to V8.2.7z" in SDFUSE

2-Reboot in droidboot and sdupdate

3-power off and power on

Features

-Xperia Z2 status bar
    -Titanium Backup
    -Root Explorer
    -Noob friendly

DOWNLOADS
    DOWNLOAD ROM: http://bit.ly/1tbEyJk :D

DOWNLOAD ONLY UPDATE: http://bit.ly/1ooSc5h :D
    If you find any issue tell me, thank you :)
    Well, its really weird. To change the default lock screen I had to modify the keyguardclient.apk because I don't know where the f*ck is the option to choose a picture from the gallery ������
    2-open apk as zip

"ro.lenovo.region=row"
    reboot

For QuBeX:

Edit: For login to Lenovo account:
    System settings- Acouunt- add account- Lenovo Id

"ro.lenovo.region=row"
    reboot

For QuBeX:

Well i don't really use those apps so... tell me more details

Well, its really weird. To change the default lock screen I had to modify the keyguardclient.apk because I don't know where the f*ck is the option to choose a picture from the gallery :p
    2-open apk as zip