Restore Homescreen Icons/BT/Wifi/Sounds

Search This thread

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Can someone tell me what i need to be backing up with titanium backup to preserve home screen icon locations, bluetooth device pairings, sound settings and wifi settings? Well i guess i actually need to know what the names are to restore these items, i already have them backed up.;) When installing new roms these are the items i would like to restore. I was thinking these items should be the same no matter what sense 6 rom correct? I'm hoping i can restore just these setting without having to worry about messing things up by restoring system data to a different rom/base. Or if anyone knows a better way to backup/restore these items i would like to hear about it. Thanks.

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Can someone tell me what i need to be backing up with titanium backup to preserve home screen icon locations, bluetooth device pairings, sound settings and wifi settings? Well i guess i actually need to know what the names are to restore these items, i already have them backed up.;) When installing new roms these are the items i would like to restore. I was thinking these items should be the same no matter what sense 6 rom correct? I'm hoping i can restore just these setting without having to worry about messing things up by restoring system data to a different rom/base. Or if anyone knows a better way to backup/restore these items i would like to hear about it. Thanks.

I use mybackup pro puts everything back likehhome screen sounds and apps and data sms andccall log andmmore

Reactions: ZeRo2o9 and nugzo

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
I use mybackup pro puts everything back likehhome screen sounds and apps and data sms andccall log andmmore

Thanks jay, would this work restoring to a different rom base? you know how the devs preach dont restore system data..., trying to just get the few important things to me restored (and not the rest of the system data that might hurt the rom)

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Thanks jay, would this work restoring to a different rom base? you know how the devs preach dont restore system data..., trying to just get the few important things to me restored (and not the rest of the system data that might hurt the rom)

Yeah I've used it on lots of roms on note 3 always worked and twice on m8

Reactions: ZeRo2o9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah I've used it on lots of roms on note 3 always worked and twice on m8