|AOKP Discussion Thread|

Search This thread

fabolousrmx

Mar 5, 2011
Yeah why was the original thread closed?

Thus is a truly great build with a few minor lingering issues keeping it from becoming legendary.

Anyone have a fix for the SOD while 4g is operating?

Other than switching kernel's that is.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check here for the details of the old thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27412962
    All I can say is WOW! This build is coming along really nice. Very minor little bugs that of course has already been mentioned and is known about. Everyone involved has done a really great job. I can't wait to see how this thing progresses.

On a side note to TCP. Have you thought any about doing a Vanilla ICS ROM? I know alot of people love these extra tweaks but Im sure some would like a Pure Vanilla like what comes on the Gnex. Its just an idea to throw around. Again you guys have done a great job.

Yea i do have a vanilla rom, just never shared, ill upload later tonight when i get home from work

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    Hmmm... B39?? :D

Here is my own personal PORT of Build 39. Take it for what it is. I dont have an updated kernel since FF02 so that is what is included. I will not be maintaining it. Should work well enough to feed the need.

DOWNLOAD
    I know a lot of people were being douchebags because they didn't get an update every 3 days but what i want to know...

Did the development actually stop and the thread got closed down or...

...did they just close the thread because of those people mentioned above and once 38+ gets its kinks worked out it will be back?

Hasn't stopped. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    i dont really think thats appropriate. times_infinity is a well respected dev who came over and has since made aokp from source. he managed to figure out a lot of teh bugs and get it rolling pretty damn well in the time its taken him. (i started to work on making aokp from source myself about a week or so ago, got it compiling just not booting)

he doesnt have the device and he did a crapload of work to put out build 39, so i guess im failing to see where he isnt wanting to help?

i thought you were real busy with medical stuff and didnt have a whole lot of time? hence why aokp was still on build 37 cuz you had to swap libs and apks etc etc from the galaxy nexus build. his is purely a source built version which means that he can do it every week when a new version comes out and it takes compile time + upload. i figured youd be thanking him for helping relieve soime of teh workload off you... apparently i was wrong...

I logged on just for this :D, yea i was a bit moody for the past couple weeks, I do appreciate everything he has done :D, and i didnt mean the things i posted ( thats why they are gone :p) sorry for acting like a ****, wont happend again ;)

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

yea dont flash.ive bricked. do not flash

o really? how was this? the rom has emmc brick fix, and a safe recovery everything so u dont brick ( thanks to chris)