Red exclamation on android in recovery mode?

Search This thread

shintro

Jan 9, 2014
Chennai
Hi

I'm Using Samsung galaxy grand duos GT-i9082. I've rooted it once and flashed back again with official firmware. Then when i went recovery mode i found that a Red exclamation on android. Is that any issue or normal? If its a issue please provide me a solution

Thanks in advance:)

Attachments

• 3f9a08dcd4c5462aa7e8005de5058706_A.jpeg
    3f9a08dcd4c5462aa7e8005de5058706_A.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 28

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Hi

I'm Using Samsung galaxy grand duos GT-i9082. I've rooted it once and flashed back again with official firmware. Then when i went recovery mode i found that a Red exclamation on android. Is that any issue or normal? If its a issue please provide me a solution

Lol..... That's normal . No need to worry about it .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★

It starts appearing when you have enabled your flash counter. Means when you have started flashing . Like u said that you rooted and flashed official firmware . That's why it has started appearing . But don't worry about it .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ssekhar

Apr 8, 2014
Bangalore
Hope u rooted thru odin. If it showed u pass, the moment its try to boot...remove your cable & battery and chek the recovery again.

Hope it helps.

Hit thanks[emoji3]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

Lol..... That's normal . No need to worry about it .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It starts appearing when you have enabled your flash counter. Means when you have started flashing . Like u said that you rooted and flashed official firmware . That's why it has started appearing . But don't worry about it .

Don't forget to press the thanks button !!!!!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app