you tube not workin on HTC handset

Search This thread

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
wow

i see you people still reserve your passionate hatred for anybody who is just asking for some help

i would like to point out that:

A) youtube is supported natively using the mobile youtube service
B) occasionally, maybe its just a bit better to respond by suggesting or asking for more information, as opposed to just shouting back "You need to provide more information"...way to help

So by your logic, this person came by and asked for help getting YouTube to work on his phone, and although he provided no information about his configuration, we are supposed to auto-respond with the cure-all solution?

douchebag2.jpg

yooseok

Oct 21, 2007
I don't get what the big deal is.....

wow

i see you people still reserve your passionate hatred for anybody who is just asking for some help

i would like to point out that:

A) youtube is supported natively using the mobile youtube service
B) occasionally, maybe its just a bit better to respond by suggesting or asking for more information, as opposed to just shouting back "You need to provide more information"...way to help

Personally, I'm impatient and I would think this day and age, lots of people are... so why wait for a (helpful) response which may not post for more than 30 minutes even, when you can get the answer much quickly by searching? Just my 2 cents on a thread brought back from the dead today