[Q] [HELP]Sprint HTC ONE won't boot, no recovery, flashing red LED w/ battery screen

Search This thread

Silent.Buffalo.666

Feb 4, 2014
I recently purchased a Sprint HTC One for next to nothing from the original owner stating it needs a new battery,knowing the phone to be almost brand new i knew the battery was not the problem, After powering on the phone for the first time it booted to the HTC BRILLIANT screen and powered off. left it on the charger and repeat same effect. plugged into computer and into wall and was greeted with flashing red LED and Battery icon w/lightning bolt then turned off and repeated, tried to boot into HBOOT and was successful =]] screen stayed on HBOOT for intervals of 5-10 min before turning off. tried to boot into recovery ....screen went to HTC Brilliant and shut off again
was able to view image CRC, show barcode, didnt try sim lock. tried boot into fastboot.....was able to power off,reboot info fastboot, ect but no further. Using HTCDEV i was able to unlock bootloader,
now HBOOT SCREEN reads....

*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO-1.00.20.0913_3
OpenDSP-V31.120.274.0617
OS-█ (!RR ██ )
eMMc-boot 2048MB
Sep 18, 2013 15:46:04.0

tried all the general troubleshooting methods, did close to 30 hours of research trying different combos and configs, uninstalled and reinstalled everything in different orders still nothing, tried the bright light trick nothing , connected phone and tried to use a toolkit, was able to erase cache, but when tried to push new recovery ....all goes well till
FAILED REMOTE BATTERY LOW on CMD
put on charger(still Red LED and battery screen flashing )tried all current recoveries same result now i have the phone powered off using fastboot and on charger its been 30 min, still nothing changes i plan on leaving it on the charger till i can find help or something , here is a copy of my GETVAR from fastboot somebody please help me ,**thank you in advance for the help

version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
version-baseband: 1.00.20.0913_3
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main: ┐∩
version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
serialno: FA33YS903307
imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
meid: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
product: m7_wls
platform: HBOOT-8064