Can I put a T-Mobile Rom on an Unlocked Verizon S3 SCH-i535 ( wifi Calling )

Search This thread

CPN706

Feb 21, 2010
My GF gave me her old S3 because I lost mine. Only problem is it's a Verizon S3 and I have T-mobile. The phone is unlocked and I messed with the APN to get voice data ect but my only problem is I live at 10,000 feet... Only way for me to get signal at my house is with T-Mobiles Wifi Calling

My question is can I put a T-mo rom on a Verizon? Or does anyone know of any way I can just add wifi calling to my phone or if there's a third party rom that has it..

ThePagel

Jul 6, 2012
Minneapolis
My GF gave me her old S3 because I lost mine. Only problem is it's a Verizon S3 and I have T-mobile. The phone is unlocked and I messed with the APN to get voice data ect but my only problem is I live at 10,000 feet... Only way for me to get signal at my house is with T-Mobiles Wifi Calling

My question is can I put a T-mo rom on a Verizon? Or does anyone know of any way I can just add wifi calling to my phone or if there's a third party rom that has it..

I'm not exactly sure what WiFi calling needs on the ROM side. You might be able to change the build prop to say it is a tmobile s3 and download it from the play store. Or if it needs T-Mobile stuff they built into the firmware you could have a crack at porting a T-Mobile touch wiz ROM to the Verizon s3. If you flash a tmobil ROM without porting you will brick.