Stock Hboot?

Search This thread

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
sorry for newb question. Not new to android but new to htc. So its my understanding to revert from engineering hboot. I would download stock hboot then rename it to pl83img.zip then,
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip PL83IMG.zip
fastboot oem boot Is this correct? TIA

Yes, but i was nice enough to already name the zip PL83IMG.zip... so just take off the rest of the file name so its just PL83IMG and then you should be good to go

Last edited:
Reactions: wireman2161

wireman2161

Aug 25, 2011
REDFIELD ,AR.
Thanks Torrented I see now when i download from chrome for some reason the download only reads "stock OTA hootboot" .I just downloaded from fire fox and now it has pl83.img-2.04 hotboot weird dont know why chrome wasnt showing the pl83.img part.

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Thanks Torrented I see now when i download from chrome for some reason the download only reads "stock OTA hootboot" .I just downloaded from fire fox and now it has pl83.img-2.04 hotboot weird dont know why chrome wasnt showing the pl83.img part.

Thats because the links were broken an I re-uploaded them lol but before I had the PL83IMG.zip inside a folder called stock OTA hootboot that was zipped and called stock OTA hootboot... but now i made it more simple just take off that last bit and tada...

BBEgo

Sep 14, 2011
Anybody notice that their home screens get wiped back to default if you boot into the bootloader on the ENG HBoot?

Sent from my HTC DNA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this link you will find the 1.15 and 2.04 Radio's and hboots

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38379254&postcount=19
    If I was on the original hboot and flashed the ENG hboot, can I flash directly to the hboot from the new ota? Didn't know if it's ok to piecemeal things in like that, just wanted to make sure there are no potential " incompatibilities" with other things. Have already flashed new radio too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

The radio.img is really all you need from the OTA everything else is mostly rom stuff
    sorry for newb question. Not new to android but new to htc. So its my understanding to revert from engineering hboot. I would download stock hboot then rename it to pl83img.zip then,
    fastboot oem rebootRUU
    fastboot flash zip PL83IMG.zip
    fastboot oem boot Is this correct? TIA

Yes, but i was nice enough to already name the zip PL83IMG.zip... so just take off the rest of the file name so its just PL83IMG and then you should be good to go