[NewTech 8107 5L ROM]HD7_Europe_5.12.401.02_Radio_5.71.09.02a_22.51.50. 21U by ansar

Search This thread

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
i installed the xap,

whenever my phone restarts, it bring up the u2m8107 screen

ruyzalim

Jan 17, 2007
stock
Guys help me here please i want to install this rom but this is the first time im doing this in a wp7!
my phone is a htc hd7
Os version 7.10.8107.79
firmware : 2250.21.51101.401
radio software: 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21u
radio hardware :A.102.0.D4
Bootloader version: 5.11.2250.0(134578)

with mango

do i have to install nodo first if so were do i get it and how do i install it?
What about HSPL RSPL? that confuses me

edit:

nevermind i figured it out allready :p i installed another rom

thank you very much for your time ;)

Last edited:

ReMyDiamond

Oct 29, 2009
Folschviller
Hello Ansar, thanks for your great job. Your rom is awesome, especially the battery life :D.

I'd like to ask you if you know why the file explorer of Windows Phone Device Manager doesn't work very properly ??

Regards

gsidhom

Apr 30, 2007
Cairo
Battery Life?

All who tested this Rom,

How is the situation of the battery life in this rom compared to others you previously used?

This is my main problem with windows Mango, so I need your feedback

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
All who tested this Rom,

How is the situation of the battery life in this rom compared to others you previously used?

as u can see the problem is cause by updating .

i think its either a bad flash , or a bad update

bad habit of HTC or MS, they release their updates with bugs

ansar.ath.gr

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008
All who tested this Rom,

See the following

Hello Ansar, thanks for your great job. Your rom is awesome, especially the battery life :D.

I'd like to ask you if you know why the file explorer of Windows Phone Device Manager doesn't work very properly ??

Regards

Hi,

TouchXplorer works ok, can you be more specific?

Regards, ansar

ReMyDiamond

Oct 29, 2009
Folschviller
Hi Ansar,

With the Windows Phone Device Manager developped by Julien Schapman and using your rom I Got this :

853842Capture.jpg

For example, with the Nextgen+ or Deepshining rom i Got this

310.jpg

Do you know what's the problem ?

Regards

ansar.ath.gr

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008
Hi Ansar,

With the Windows Phone Device Manager developped by Julien Schapman and using your rom I Got this :

For example, with the Nextgen+ or Deepshining rom i Got this

Do you know what's the problem ?

Regards

Hi.

Can you try the ansar relock, soft reset and dev man again?

Regards, ansar

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
after applying U2M8107 , I always get the connection setup firing up. Whenever start the phone

Last edited:

ryanarya

Mar 4, 2009

Regards
You have install touchxperience on your device,running touchxperience on your device then open Windows Phone Device Manager and if your device connected to WPDM in task bar icon WPDM change the green color

Clksk8

Apr 20, 2010
PDX
Hi im confussed everything was working just fine i had all the apps i wanted from all the stores but i woke up today and now when i open any of the lg, nokia, htc ect. apps they just open and crash/close right away please help

spicemaster

Sep 26, 2011
Bangkok
hello ansar,

i have a few questions. does your rom support adding google as default search engine through advanced config setting?

also, would it be possible to install xap through IE on this ROM?

thanks

spicemaster

Sep 26, 2011
Bangkok
hello ansar.

i installed your ROM. looks nice. but i cannot get cellular internet signal at all. i insert my sim card in another phone, everything's okay. tried reflashing your phone and resetting it a couple of times. still no access to cellular internet 3G service. phone calls go out without any problems. i have flashed another ROM for now. but would like to run your ROM if i can get this problem fixed. so could you please help understand and fix this problem?

thanks

NebZoNe

Mar 21, 2011
Paris (suburbs)
soundcloud.com
Hi Ansar,
First, thanks for Your last NewTech (22L).
i'm just curious & wonder if there's a way (as simple as possible -without dumping anything I don't manage that) to implement dft core to that version (5L)...(i sometimes dream of my device running faster than ever)...a wpdm or provxml method would make my day :)
Thx

Sent from my NewTech HD7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

gsidhom

Apr 30, 2007
Cairo
Same Problem

hello ansar.

i installed your ROM. looks nice. but i cannot get cellular internet signal at all. i insert my sim card in another phone, everything's okay. tried reflashing your phone and resetting it a couple of times. still no access to cellular internet 3G service. phone calls go out without any problems. i have flashed another ROM for now. but would like to run your ROM if i can get this problem fixed. so could you please help understand and fix this problem?

thanks

Hi Ansar,
I have the same problem, but I only encountered it with this Rom
So if you can provide us with a fix, it will be awesome...
Thanks