Question browser? ??

Search This thread

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
Before we had options in browsers to use. now I see so far dolphin browser is the only right now for the update. Dolphin browser wants two additional as just to run it. Love my phone but would b nice to use stock browser

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
I tried the android browser but it didn't work with the flash player or not updated idk but I could not use it as before the update I could

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
I tried the android browser but it didn't work with the flash player or not updated idk but I could not use it as before the update I could

You said nothing about flash in your op.... congratulations it works kind of But it has been discontinued Adobe has stopped working on it so it will continue to get worse and worse. ... Next update may totally break it. .. Never know. .. But some on here say use the flash fox browser

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
Uc browser goes in and out I use it earlier went back to it and same Web site and won't show

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
Is there a mod in sac's Rom to use stock browser with flash player?

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
Flash fox is garbage! !!! It freezes a lot and doesn't work on sites I watch movies on my phone strike 2 flash fox is NO GOOD

shadricksimms

Oct 16, 2011
Thank for all your help but they all don't work.i like to watch movies on my phone a lot and now I noticed after updates to kit kat a lot has changed but...Samsung could have made it so we could use the browser lol back to watching movies on the laptop

JWnSC

Jul 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Red Magic 8 pro
Thank for all your help but they all don't work.i like to watch movies on my phone a lot and now I noticed after updates to kit kat a lot has changed but...Samsung could have made it so we could use the browser lol back to watching movies on the laptop

Dolphin browser, Dolphin jetpack addon and adobe flash 10.3 is what I use. It works well for me. I couldn't get it working on the stock browser though. Its actually faster than the stock browser for me as my data speeds suck.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix

The only thing to watch in flash is pron .....why not look up xbmc No need for flash and much better

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Boat browser, Firefox, chrome, ucbrowser, 4g speed up browser, boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, theys gumbo shrimp....

Boat browser, Firefox, chrome, ucbrowser, 4g speed up browser, boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, theys gumbo shrimp....

Exactly, and I mean exactly, what I was going to write.