how do i root stock 4.4 just updated LB

Search This thread

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
Short answer : No.
Unlock your bootloader or wait for an exploit/prerooted rom.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Reactions: danlivesey

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
no.. just follow step by step the instructions.. or just wait the pre rooted rom.. :D

I don't think you understand. There are some devices where you cannot unlock the bootloader at all, even if you wanted to, therefore that guide is no use to people that own those devices. ;)

I'm not asking for help by the way. I have an unlockable bootloader and am fully aware of how to root. :)

I don't think you understand. There are some devices where you cannot unlock the bootloader at all, even if you wanted to, therefore that guide is no use to people that own those devices. ;)

I'm not asking for help by the way. I have an unlockable bootloader and am fully aware of how to root. :)

Lol
Just search in the Xperia Z Android development and look for the rooted 4.4.2 roms by @Rajeev and @zippy01 and follow the steps howto install and tadaa you have root on a locked bl !!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT22i met Tapatalk

Reactions: zippy01

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
LOL indeed.

Please people read and understand what I was responding to before quoting me and trying to be clever again. Posting a guide that requires unlocking then relocking the bootloader is not a method of rooting with a locked bootloader for the reasons in the post of mine that you quoted without reading properly.

We all know that you can downgrade to gain root and flash any stock based rom that you want. You will see that I already suggested it in the second post of this thread.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts