[Q] is SP worth buying?

Search This thread

Bigkiler5

Oct 11, 2012
jalandhar
i am planning to buy a new xperia SP but the fact that sony stopped manufacturing the device made me stop right there. it is of the same price as the xperia C but it has worse specs except for the quadcore processor. i am basically a gamer guy and i dont like the samsung's shi*ty touchwiz UI. i am completely comfortable with rooting and development but not rich enough o get a high end device every year. every help will me appreciated.
thanks in advance

jaison thomas

May 21, 2012
Calicut
i am planning to buy a new xperia SP but the fact that sony stopped manufacturing the device made me stop right there. it is of the same price as the xperia C but it has worse specs except for the quadcore processor. i am basically a gamer guy and i dont like the samsung's shi*ty touchwiz UI. i am completely comfortable with rooting and development but not rich enough o get a high end device every year. every help will me appreciated.
thanks in advance
no, find some better alternatives.

Reactions: Bigkiler5

umair42

Mar 12, 2012
Sialkot
If you only want a phone that runs games perfectly then you can buy this phone.It has a powerful processor and gpu and is capable of running high end games.It also features a large battery so you can get good battery life as well.

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
thanks in advance

For what price can you buy the xsp?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Bigkiler5

Bigkiler5

Oct 11, 2012
jalandhar
what alternative would you suggest?

around 11,000 rupees(approx 185$) i visited sony showroom and they said i can get a new only if someone have it in their stock. but i dont think buying it brand new after the productoin has been long stopped is a good idea. specs wise the phone seems promising. a little modification in the os will turn the beast out of it.

If you only want a phone that runs games perfectly then you can buy this phone.It has a powerful processor and gpu and is capable of running high end games.It also features a large battery so you can get good battery life as well.
i am basically a gamer guy. i currently own xperia x10 and with right improvements in the system, i can run modern combat 4 almost flawless(apart from phone's bad multitouch) i am not rich enough to get the xperia z and i don't wanna go for chinese phones either.

since in india 4g launched recently,i assume we will have the non LTE version (C5302). is that gonna be written on the about phone screen?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks in advance
    thanks in advance