[ROM][2712][v11.0][Stock,Stable,Fast]Sense 3.0/2.3.5[CPU Scaling with Stock Kernel]

Search This thread

Gizmoe

Can you use the stock ATT radio with this? if so do I need to do anything? Do I have to have a matching RIL (what ever that is?)
I'm currently on the stock 12.56.60.25u_26.10.04.03_M

Sorry for all the questions. I've been on sprint phones for a while and flashing the ATT Inspire seems to be a little different.

The ril in this one is 179. The radio can be found in dhd radio thread. It's 26.13.04.19.
Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA App

jpeepers

Feb 7, 2008
Colorado
The ril in this one is 179. The radio can be found in dhd radio thread. It's 26.13.04.19.

Thanks.

I guess this kind of answers my question but just to clarify you must have a matching RIL/RADIO that the ROM is based on? Could I use my current radio if I change the RIL to match or is that not possible?

W

Wild Child

Radio you are using will be fine,i actually get better receptioin with att radio....

WC

Gizmoe

That was my concern about changing the radio. Mine works pretty darn good right now.

So if I was to use the current stock radio I would have to flash the correct RIL for it after I flashed this ROM?

For sense roms its good to match RIL. You can use the 10.04.03 radio with the 160 RIL. The only thing I've noticed work better with matching rils is GPS and compass.

speedsri

Oct 14, 2010
Can you use the stock ATT radio with this? if so do I need to do anything? Do I have to have a matching RIL (what ever that is?)
I'm currently on the stock 12.56.60.25u_26.10.04.03_M

Sorry for all the questions. I've been on sprint phones for a while and flashing the ATT Inspire seems to be a little different.

forgive me if i am wrong, i guess 12.56.60.25u_26.10.04.03_M is not an att(inspire) radio, according to inspire radio thread its DHD radio

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Radio you are using will be fine,i actually get better receptioin with att radio....

WC
Wild Child thank u very much for ur hard work. ROM is fantastic!!!
could u plz share exactly which radio/ril u r using.
thx

dschreiber69

May 23, 2011
Harbor Springs
and don't forget to thank whoever created those mods ;)

If you're feeling extra adventurous, try the mod yourself -

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1300389

Your mods are totally Awesome!
I am having trouble though incorporating one of your mods with a battery and es mod.
Whenever I flash the es mod, I loose yours. When I flash yours, I loose the es mod???
Any ideas?
Thanks again!

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium

jpeepers

Feb 7, 2008
Colorado
forgive me if i am wrong, i guess 12.56.60.25u_26.10.04.03_M is not an att(inspire) radio, according to inspire radio thread its DHD radio

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Funny you should mention that. I started a thread in the general section (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1301961) earlier today asking the same thing. It looks like it is indeed a inspire radio and the information in the radio thread is not correct.

Gizmoe

thx

26.10.04.03 is what att released with their gingerbread Rom. It also has the 160 ril. This combination is the stock configuration released for 2.47.502.7 which is the official htc/att gingerbread Rom for inspire. The op of the radio thread and the second post both contain wrong information. Myself and a few others have tried get that stickie updated with the right information with no luck. The radio that is mentioned in the second post of radio stickie is not an att radio at all. And the ril recommended for the last official one (26.10.04.03) is wrong. It says 153 when 160 is what its supposed to be. But in the second post it has 160 for a radio that was never released for inspire. This is confusing I know.

Gizmoe

thx

Wild child is using 10.04.03 with the ril that's already in Rom which is the 2.2.0179 without any negative results. He gets better reception in his area with this radio.

homeslice976

Feb 25, 2010
Central Pennsylvania
Your mods are totally Awesome!
I am having trouble though incorporating one of your mods with a battery and es mod.
Whenever I flash the es mod, I loose yours. When I flash yours, I loose the es mod???
Any ideas?
Thanks again!

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium

Sounds like the es mod is modding systemui.apk as well. So when you flash mine, it flashes my SystemUI.apk, when you flash es mod, it flashes that SystemUI.apk overwriting mine. What is this "es mod" you speak of? I bet there's a SystemUI.apk in the system/app/ folder of the .zip. Send me the SystemUI.apk that's in there along with which changes you want from me (battery, signal strength (5 bar?), network indicator (4G, H+, etc))

dschreiber69

May 23, 2011
Harbor Springs
Sounds like the es mod is modding systemui.apk as well. So when you flash mine, it flashes my SystemUI.apk, when you flash es mod, it flashes that SystemUI.apk overwriting mine. What is this "es mod" you speak of? I bet there's a SystemUI.apk in the system/app/ folder of the .zip. Send me the SystemUI.apk that's in there along with which changes you want from me (battery, signal strength (5 bar?), network indicator (4G, H+, etc))

This is the link to the ES mod:
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=716316&stc=1&d=1315728139

Then add in your 5 bar 4g for h and h+ mod and - Hallelujah! :D

I tend to change up my battery mod - but I know to flash that first - and then your mod.

Thanks SO munch!

homeslice976

Feb 25, 2010
Central Pennsylvania

Then add in your 5 bar 4g for h and h+ mod and - Hallelujah! :D

I tend to change up my battery mod - but I know to flash that first - and then your mod.

Thanks SO munch!

Here you go.

And yes, you're right. If you're using the kitchen to cook your battery mods, then it puts whatever systemui.apk you upload back into the flashable .zip (which would override my changes, unless you flash battery mod, and then my mod). However, you can use the systemui.apk from within this .zip (or any modded systemui) in the kitchen rather than the stock systemui from the rom, then the flashable .zip you get back will contain all the changes

Reactions: dschreiber69

dschreiber69

May 23, 2011
Harbor Springs

Add in your 5 bar, 4g for h and h+ and BAM! Awesome! :D

I know how to do the battery mods from the kitchen - I tend to change those up every now and then :rolleyes:

Thanks so much!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

cooltext569566629.png

Based on GB 2.3.5 / 3.12.405.1

Works with both NAND & BOOTMANAGER

If you like the work, Press the DONATE button :D or hit the Thanks button

Guys,

This ROM is based on 3.12.405.1 RUU for DHD GB 2.3.5 / Sense 3.0. Cooked this ROM because BOOTMANAGER was unable to boot similar base ROMs by fellow devs.

Supported Languages:

Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish,

French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,

Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese

Change Log
    :

v11.0:

disabled - Performance Lock

added - CPU freq / Governor scaling during awake / sleep mode

added - Advanced Power Menu in add-ons

What is working:

Everything (going good so far)

Issues:

You tell me :)

How to install:

Flash the zip via recovery (check details against download links below)

For BootManager users Install it as Ext2

Download link:

Stock (Rooted) 3.12.405.1 -> For All users Backup ur data, flash full wipe script & then flash the ROM
    -------------------

Add-ons

Advanced Power Menu by lyapota
    Latest Radio 26.14.04.28 Flash Package Thanks to Drakknar for his Radio Thread / Script
    ICS Font Pack
    Splash Screens

Credit goes to:

kiorio - For sharing 3.12.405.1 RUU
    dsixda - For the Kitchen
    FloHimself - For Perflock disabler guide & script
    coolbho3000 - For Perflock disabler module
    MarcoHD - For GPS Fix Script & NoarSausage for his suggestion to include the script
    dsexton702 for U.S.A.S Tweaks
    Zepperlinrox for V6 Supercharger and Kernelizer scripts
    Hamdir for V6 Supercharger thread
    JSLEnterprises For his post about HTC Apps logging user info
    knzo - For Tweaks thread
    senab - For sharing Zipalign Script / Binary
    Juwe11 - For RAM Optimization Script
    moebius83 - For a guide to Enable init.d
    brainmaster - For SD Cache increase Script
    seo - For battery calibration script
    smokin1337 - For Sick Speed Tweaks
    To the users who are helping me improve with their feedbacks & suggestions

And ofcourse to all the devs who give us tips, tools, knowledge & inspiration with their amazing work
    Thanks for all the effort!

Currently flashing this bad boy now.:p
    hi guys can someone put a new link for the last version and addons.
    thanks in advance

First post updated with new links.. v11.0 will be uploaded soon
    v2.0 released

Guys, first post updated with more download links (including v2.0)...

I'll post v3.0 on thursday as i want you guys to go step by step with every version inorder for me to troubleshoot any possible issue..

If you like the ROM then show your love by putting the logo in your signature :cool:
    Supported Languages:

Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish,

French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,

Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnames

did you had possibility to insert Albanian language

Can give it a try but u'll have to test it for me.. as i sold my DHD few days back..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium