T-Mobile Jun 30 update

Search This thread

magestic1995

Jun 18, 2011
Hey guys did anyone get the update? Is it actually an improvement or is it not noticeable? Also I'm on the last update just rooted no recovery. Am I safe to update?

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jamesd1085

Dec 6, 2012
Newark
Just a forewarning... If you root and ROM your device don't take ota until we know if this patches towelroot and if we can still downgrade...you may permanently lose the ability to root or install custom recovery

thehesiod

Sep 9, 2005
San Jose, CA
You able to get root working. And interesting I installed the drivers and such but cant seem to make the Mobile support tool to see my phone

after pluggin in make sure its in the "tool mode" or whatever its called.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

You able to get root working. And interesting I installed the drivers and such but cant seem to make the Mobile support tool to see my phone

just towelrooted with update!

edit: hmm, seems like rooting broke knock unlock to wake display, knock locking seems to work well.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

after pluggin in make sure its in the "tool mode" or whatever its called.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

just towelrooted with update!

edit: hmm, seems like rooting broke knock unlock to wake display, knock locking seems to work well.

edit2: here's how to fix knock on after rooting: http://www.mylgphones.com/how-to-fix-lg-g2-knock-on-not-working-issue.html

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts